disney

berri1963

mouse85611
On a recent trip to WDW in October, we encountered horrible service, rudeness beyond belief and just an overall sense of disdain from Disney cast members in general. They just don't seem to care about the guests anymore. It is really all about the money. This was our fifth trip to WDW and we were traveling with family who are DVC members from when it started. Even they could not believe how things have changed so drastically over the past couple of years. I sent in a letter detailing everything that happened. I just wanted them to know that their service is not up to Walt's standards anymore. I have not heard anything other than confirmation of receiving my email. My daughter wants to go back to celebrate her high school graduation, but honestly I would rather go somewhere else. Sad really. WDW is just not the happiest place on earth anymore.

I'm sorry your trip wasn't what you had hoped for. We recently got back from our 5th trip with our family, my husband and 2 kids and my parents who have been DVC for 10 years now, and found it to be as wonderful as always. We were sprinkled with extra pixie dust on many days and found the CM to be polite and helpful. What about your experience was so bad?

In the past, yes we always had wonderful trips. We even went on a Disney cruise two years ago and it was great. Not sure what was up with this one though. Many things happened and I won't go into detail here. Overall, we just felt the service was not up to par. Glad your trip was enjoyable.

Having seen negative threads like this one on the boards, I was a little nervous that last fall's trip wouldn't be everything I hoped...but this wasn't the experience I had at all. Not every single cast member went above and beyond at all times (they're human), but everyone we dealt with was pleasant and helpful.

Sorry your trip wasn't all you wanted, but if you're not going to give any examples whatsoever of the "horrible service, rudeness beyond belief and just an overall sense of disdain" you supposedly experienced (and felt a need to join the board solely for the purpose of posting about, apparently), I don't see how anyone is supposed to give your opinion much weight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter