• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney YouTubers?

Chili327

DIS Veteran
I regularly watch a bunch of DLR YouTubers, and it’s funny, but I also think Fresh Baked and Hey Brickey have the best videos about WDW. lol

But since they are both DLR guys, I’m wondering who might be good for WDW?
I like Mickey Views for news/info OffhandDisney and DFB for most everything else, but I’m guessing there has to be others that might be less food & news focused.

Who do you watch for WDW specifically?

Like the above said, Mammoth Club. They give good reviews of parks and food. Molly is very informative on Genie+ and just little Disney facts. The explain things very well.

I also like Kyle Pallo. He does a Disney Park almost everyday. He's also pretty frequent on cruises. Throws some life videos in also here and there. Also does Disney Resort reviews about once a week or so.

JoJo's World is good. He's goes all over the place. Last year he went to every Disney Park in the world. Those were good videos.

Paging Mr. Morrow does good park reviews. He's just so excited, happy, and appreciative in all his videos. I like his personality.

All but Mr. Morrow were former cast members so I like their Disney knowledge and experiences.

One thing I'll say as someone who watches Mammoth Club is that they're very apprehensive to say that anything at Disney is mediocre/bad, even when you can tell they don't like something. I know they (and other vloggers) want to stay on the media list so that's why they do it but idk something about that bothers me. I like their channel but would appreciate more honestly from some of their reviews.

Also you can start a drinking game for how many times Molly or Alan order either an old fashioned or a cheese based item LOL

One thing I'll say as someone who watches Mammoth Club is that they're very apprehensive to say that anything at Disney is mediocre/bad, even when you can tell they don't like something. I know they (and other vloggers) want to stay on the media list so that's why they do it but idk something about that bothers me. I like their channel but would appreciate more honestly from some of their reviews.

Also you can start a drinking game for how many times Molly or Alan order either an old fashioned or a cheese based item LOL
Yeah this is the biggest issue with Disney and Universal bloggers - they are afraid to say anything negative as they don't want to lose access.

It's amazing to me how often they rave about something that turns out to be mediocre at best.

In addition they really cant properly rate something they don't pay for - things are always better when they are free.

Yeah this is the biggest issue with Disney and Universal bloggers - they are afraid to say anything negative as they don't want to lose access.

It's amazing to me how often they rave about something that turns out to be mediocre at best.

In addition they really cant properly rate something they don't pay for - things are always better when they are free.
Minus that one Starcruiser video they did, I at least like that Mammoth Club typically pay for the things they experience. But it wouldn't kill Molly and Alan to verbally say they didn't like that one dish from an Epcot festival instead of making a weird face and then saying it's fine.

It's gotten to a point where Allears are more upfront and honest in their food reviews than Molly/Alan.

Minus that one Starcruiser video they did, I at least like that Mammoth Club typically pay for the things they experience. But it wouldn't kill Molly and Alan to verbally say they didn't like that one dish from an Epcot festival instead of making a weird face and then saying it's fine.

It's gotten to a point where Allears are more upfront and honest in their food reviews than Molly/Alan.
Yeah - sometimes its so bad they just have to say it. On rare occasions I have seen Mr Morrow be honest.
Seems like everyone was very honest about the holiday event at Studios.

That's why I watch Universal Park News today (and their Disney equivalent), they seem to be pretty good as they won't review stuff they don't pay for. They don't seem to pull any punches...and I've tended to agree with them.

Yeah they still seem to get invited for a lot of the free stuff, and they will show it, but then they go back paid out of pocket for the review. They talk about that a lot as well - and that is what it comes down to for me - would you pay for it out of pocket.

It was good to watch them after the recent Mel's update in Universal. Everyone was raving about it for the most part and then they came in and set it pretty straight IMO.
It looks nice inside and its a very average theme park burger at best.

They do seem to be a bit odd sometimes, but if its honest reviews I am fine with some quirks.

My current favorite is Traveling Around Disney. They seem more genuine than a lot of the other channels. It helps that they are closer to my age as well.

On YouTube my favorites are Mammoth Club for the information, and ResortTV1 for a relaxing type stream.

On Instagram I follow AllEars and Disney Food Blog

I found Rob at Ear Scouts to be the best one for Genie+. He just made it seem so simple (and it was when I actually used it.). Molly from Mammoth Club (I think she was still with All Ears at the time) just took too long to explain things for me. Rob works at my pace. :) I don't usually watch any vlogs on general Disney World things, just Genie+ updates.

Mammoth Club does longer videos about specific experiences or categories, like all the top rides in a park or the most expensive restaurants.

Adam Hattan lives in the UK and does day by day trip vlogs. Very entertaining, but less useful if you're looking for tips on a specific place.

I'm assuming you know the same people who run these boards also make videos? The channel is Dis Unlimited.

DVC Fan for DVC specific news and content.

Emily's Wanderland, Emily Enchanted, and Once Upon a Bron for vlogs from former college program participants.

Jen Lefforge does travel and lifestyle vlogs, but a lot of them are Disney.

Midway to Main Street isn't active anymore, but they have cool videos about Disney World history and easter eggs.

I think that's all I regularly watch now. I used to watch Tim Tracker and Michael Kay, but their content got stale, and the latter hasn't posted in months. Some of the old trip vlogs are still worth watching.

Adam Hattan lives in the UK and does day by day trip vlogs. Very entertaining, but less useful if you're looking for tips on a specific place.

Jen Lefforge does travel and lifestyle vlogs, but a lot of them are Disney.
I love these two!! Especially when they travel together! They both give honest reviews without being rude.

Jen would always give her viewers the reasons why she didn't like something. I also like that when she had a bad experience, she wouldn't pull in other similar stories to make hers more valid. Her Virgin cruise big incident is a good example.

Adam and Gary C! They are just hilarious together! But agreed that Adam's vlogs aren't as useful as others if you want solid tips/recs.

I love these two!! Especially when they travel together! They both give honest reviews without being rude.

Jen would always give her viewers the reasons why she didn't like something. I also like that when she had a bad experience, she wouldn't pull in other similar stories to make hers more valid. Her Virgin cruise big incident is a good example.

Adam and Gary C! They are just hilarious together! But agreed that Adam's vlogs aren't as useful as others if you want solid tips/recs.
Jen has a way of conveying the good, bad, and ugly of a trip without coming off as entitled or overly positive. She sets reasonable expectations and lets you know where they were and were not met, and I love that about her videos.

EarScouts has great info! I watched his Genie videos before our last trip in November and his hints worked! Planning to watch again his videos again for a refresher before our May trip.

Jen has a way of conveying the good, bad, and ugly of a trip without coming off as entitled or overly positive. She sets reasonable expectations and lets you know where they were and were not met, and I love that about her videos.
💯 You nailed it! She's the most relatable IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter