Disney Y.E.S. Program

3 seems a bit much, scheduling wise. Of course the kids could deal, but the classes take a chunk of time by the time all is said and done. :) We did 2 once and it was busy

Thank you for your response. I thought 3 mornings out of a 8 day trip would work, but it don't want them too exhausted to enjoy the parks the rest of the day they have a session.

We are booked for YES tickets (8 days with all the options), have a room only discount at POP and added the dining package .

Did you add the dining plan after the room discount was added?

We have one child over 10 but we are traveling with another family who is getting the dining plan and between my dh and my ds the dining plan still makes sense, plus I like having it all paid for in advance so I can order what I want and the kids can order whatever they want without me looking at the price and fainting over the bill...

The YES program administrators will send you a code to add to MDE at 61 days out.

I requested mine and the email I got said I would get the code on Aug 6 and my 60 day is Aug 6. (we arrive 10/5) Is it midnight of Aug 6 or midnight of Aug 5 that you can start making them?

Do we need the actual hard copy of the Yes ticket if we link it to our Magic Bands before the trip to do FP + ? I am joining a group and he is purchasing all our tickets. He plans to mail them to us but I was thinking that I only needed the code before hand and could get the hard ticket when we arrive if needed.

My 5 year old daughter is signed up for the "How Things Move" class at the end of October. (We're really excited about it!) Anyway, I had thought after reading the reviews about the class, the class would be at MK but it turns out it's at EPCOT. Has anyone done the class at EPCOT? I thought they might have moved it since the train is down at MK for refurbishments during October. It messes up our plans a little as I have a ADR at CRT for lunch but we should have plenty of time to hop on the monorail to get to MK - good thing we signed up for Park Hoppers this time! Thanks in advance for any info you might have!

I requested mine and the email I got said I would get the code on Aug 6 and my 60 day is Aug 6. (we arrive 10/5) Is it midnight of Aug 6 or midnight of Aug 5 that you can start making them?

Mine said the same thing. Seems like I'd need the code a day earlier than they communicated.

kt_mom, Were you able to make your reservations when the window opened or did you have to wait a day?

Thanks for your help!

I responded to the email they sent and asked if they could send them to me a day earlier so I could log in at midnight and they did. I was able to link them on the 5th and make my FP+ reservations at midnight.

I don't remember what exactly happened but they didn't link right at first or something and I had to call the technical support but he got them fixed right away no problems. It wasn't linking to my husbands or something.

Thanks so much for the info. I emailed them last night, so hopefully, I will receive them today. Tonight's the night (I think :cool1:)

My kids have YES tickets for the Conservation class at AK on Thurs, Aug 28. We got our ticket code #s a few weeks ago, so I was able to load them onto my MDE account and make FP+ reservations, etc. :thumbsup2

My question is: Will we still need to go physically pick up the tickets or will they automatically be activated on our MBs at check-in? I have tried to dig through this thread and find the answer, but seems to be conflicting reports. :confused3

TIA for anyone that has recently used YES tickets and knows the answer. :)

My kids have YES tickets for the Conservation class at AK on Thurs, Aug 28. We got our ticket code #s a few weeks ago, so I was able to load them onto my MDE account and make FP+ reservations, etc. :thumbsup2 My question is: Will we still need to go physically pick up the tickets or will they automatically be activated on our MBs at check-in? I have tried to dig through this thread and find the answer, but seems to be conflicting reports. :confused3 TIA for anyone that has recently used YES tickets and knows the answer. :)

I emailed asking if we need to pick up any tickets if we added them to our magic bands already. This was the email reply

"

If you have linked your Tickets using your Ticket ID to your MagicBands, you do not need to pick up your tickets. You can go directly to the turnstile and “tap and go”. A cast member will be at the turnstile to assist you.

We suggest you keep your Ticket ID with you, but you should be fine with ‘tap and go.’

Thank you and enjoy your visit to Walt Disney World!

Dave Lehman
Student Guest Services Registration for
Disney Youth Programs
7345 W. Sand Lake Rd., Suite 204
Orlando, FL 32819
Fax: 1.815.390.1090
info@studentguest.com
Member: PCMA, MPI, CFHLA "

My kids have YES tickets for the Conservation class at AK on Thurs, Aug 28. We got our ticket code #s a few weeks ago, so I was able to load them onto my MDE account and make FP+ reservations, etc. :thumbsup2 My question is: Will we still need to go physically pick up the tickets or will they automatically be activated on our MBs at check-in? I have tried to dig through this thread and find the answer, but seems to be conflicting reports. :confused3 TIA for anyone that has recently used YES tickets and knows the answer. :)

Hi there! I will be at that class with my son and a friend. Two eleven year old boys! Looking forward to it although I have no idea what to expect.

I emailed asking if we need to pick up any tickets if we added them to our magic bands already. This was the email reply

"

If you have linked your Tickets using your Ticket ID to your MagicBands, you do not need to pick up your tickets. You can go directly to the turnstile and “tap and go”. A cast member will be at the turnstile to assist you.

We suggest you keep your Ticket ID with you, but you should be fine with ‘tap and go.’

Thank you and enjoy your visit to Walt Disney World!

Dave Lehman
Student Guest Services Registration for
Disney Youth Programs
7345 W. Sand Lake Rd., Suite 204
Orlando, FL 32819
Fax: 1.815.390.1090
info@studentguest.com
Member: PCMA, MPI, CFHLA "

Thank you for your response:thumbsup2

Hi there! I will be at that class with my son and a friend. Two eleven year old boys! Looking forward to it although I have no idea what to expect.

Cool :cool1: I will just be dropping my boys off there, as they are 15 & 17. This is their 3rd year of YES classes, but their first one at AK. The previous two were at MK (Physics classes). They are starting to age out of this program, but have enjoyed it nonetheless.

We are booked for YES tickets (8 days with all the options), have a room only discount at POP and added the dining package .

How were you able to get the dining plan? I was told you could only get the dining plan if you purchased a package with tickets and room. How much was it? Thanks

How were you able to get the dining plan? I was told you could only get the dining plan if you purchased a package with tickets and room. How much was it? Thanks

You no longer need to purchase a package to get the dining plan only to get free dining. We did the regular plan and it was on the $60 pp per night range.

I am trying to guess when the home school days will be in the winter of 2015. Does anyone have a historical record of when the days were in the past? Is it usually in Jan or Feb? Thanks for any help. I am trying to help a newbie afford it since they home school three children.

Here are the upcoming classes: January 06, 2015 (Tuesday)
Principles of Animal Behavior (Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park) Ages: 7 - 13 01:00 PM Open
January 07, 2015 (Wednesday)
Everyday Chemistry (Epcot®) Ages: 9 - 15 08:30 AM Open
Experience Synergy in Science (Epcot®) Ages: 5 - 9 08:30 AM Open
Fundamentals of Photo Storytelling: Images with Impact (Epcot®) Ages: 12 - 17 08:30 AM Open
January 12, 2015 (Monday)
Discovering Marine Life Conservation (Epcot®) Ages: 8 - 13 08:30 AM Open
January 14, 2015 (Wednesday)
Energy and Waves Physics Lab 101 (Magic Kingdom®) Ages: 8 - 11 09:00 AM Open
Energy and Waves Physics Lab 201, 301 (Magic Kingdom®) Ages: 12 - 17 09:00 AM Open
How Things Move (Magic Kingdom® Park) Ages: 5 - 8 08:15 AM Open
January 20, 2015 (Tuesday)
Principles of Animal Behavior (Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park) Ages: 7 - 13 01:00 PM Open
January 22, 2015 (Thursday)
Exploring Disney Animation History (Disney’s Hollywood Studios® Theme Park) Ages: 12 - 17 07:45 AM Open
Exploring Disney Animation History (Disney’s Hollywood Studios® Theme Park) Ages: 8 - 11 07:45 AM Open
January 23, 2015 (Friday)
Fundamentals of Photo Storytelling: Images with Impact (Epcot®) Ages: 12 - 17 08:30 AM Open
Introduction to Global Citizenship (Epcot®) Ages: 9 - 15 08:30 AM Open
January 26, 2015 (Monday)
January 28, 2015 (Wednesday)
Everyday Chemistry (Epcot®) Ages: 9 - 15 08:30 AM Open
February 03, 2015 (Tuesday)
February 04, 2015 (Wednesday)
Energy and Waves Physics Lab 101 (Magic Kingdom®) Ages: 8 - 11 09:00 AM Open
Energy and Waves Physics Lab 201, 301 (Magic Kingdom®) Ages: 12 - 17 09:00 AM Open
How Things Move (Magic Kingdom® Park) Ages: 5 - 8 08:15 AM Open
February 09, 2015 (Monday)
February 11, 2015 (Wednesday)
Exploring Disney Animation History (Disney’s Hollywood Studios® Theme Park) Ages: 12 - 17 07:45 AM Open
Exploring Disney Animation History (Disney’s Hollywood Studios® Theme Park) Ages: 8 - 11 07:45 AM Open
February 17, 2015 (Tuesday)

How do we get to the TTC for the physics class? We are staying at BLT. Will the monorial be running that early or are we going to need to call a cab or something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter