• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World...Video Game Style!

aggiegirl1234

Mouseketeer
Hello DISers! Not sure if this is the right board for this post or not, since this is pretty random :confused3 Anyway, my DBF and I will be going to DW in May :yay: I'm in love with DW and he loves video games, so he decided to make a Disney level on LittleBigPlanet for me! If you're not familiar with it, it's a PlayStation 3 game where you basically get to design your own levels out of raw materials. It took him forever to make because he literally put it together piece by piece, and he did it basically from pictures and what I've told him since he's only been to DW once and doesn't really remember it.

He included the CR because that's where we'll be staying, and it's hard to tell, but in the California Grill scene that's sushi the little people are eating. Oh, and the reason for the soap being thrown...just so you're not confused, I had heard a few years ago that one guest at the CR had come down from his room to the lobby and thrown soap at a poor cast member working the desk. Apparently, the guest was upset because the rooms were so expensive and the soap was not up to his standards. I had told my DBF about it a long time ago and he decided to incorporate it into the game :rotfl: Anyway, he worked really hard on the level so I thought I'd share it just for fun! The link is below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA3kY-VqJUk

The quality isn't the greatest, so it might help to full screen it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter