Disney World Thanksgiving Week

KANSAS

DIS Veteran
I want 2 be able 2 go 2 WATER PARKS and STORM ALONG BAY AT BEACH CLUB VILLA
I will not be going 2 THEME PARKS
SHOULD I BE CONCENRED THAT IT WILL BE 2 COLD?
I might go in AUGUST, but am afraid it is 2 hot.

DOES ANYONE THINK I WILL BE DISSPOIANTED WITH THE WEATHER THANKSGIVING WEEK?
WILL IT BE WARM ENOUGHT 4 WATER PARKS but not 2 HOT AND HUMID LIKE AUGUST??

THANK U 4 your thoughts??

It's really a gamble in November. We've gone in both October and November and had days where we needed jackets and pants, other days only shorts and a t-shirt.

Take a look at www.weather.com and you can get a better idea on average temps.

Hope that helps a bit!
Beth

We went in early December and read by many folks to be prepared for anything. There was only 1 day I think was warm and sunny enough for swimming. All other days were either too cold or rainy.

You also noted you wanted to go to 2 water parks. River Country is closed permanently and usually one of the other parks closes for rehab. When we went only Blizzard Beach was open. Also are you staying at YC/BC or BCV? I think only resort guests are allowed to use Stormalong Bay and they do check IDs.

Never been in August so I can't say how hot it is. Also check out www.wunderground.com for historical weather temps and conditions. It might give you a better idea of what to expect.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter