Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

I kept trying 407 939 5277 (like 100 times). I finally got through, put in my info in the automated system and thought I was in for a 2+ hour wait. To my utter surprise, a CM picked up in under 15 seconds! :worship:

She was super nice and although she wasn't able to sell me a park ticket for my friend who is on my resort reservation but was able to move me from ASMovies (which is closed) to Pop very quickly. She also answered an AP renewal question I had. Don't give up guys! The magic is still there if you hold on. :wizard:

Good luck everyone! :genie:

Why couldn’t she sell you a ticket for your friend on your resort reservation?

What numbers has everyone been using to get through? I’ve gotten a busy signal all day. Trying to add tickets to room reservation for June 2021...please help

Why couldn’t she sell you a ticket for your friend on your resort reservation?
She said that ticket sales aren't open yet. This is for a 2020 resort reservation. I'll just have to call back later and hope for the best in terms of the park passes.

Thanks for the nod for SSR, I had 5 nights at BCV in May that are now 7 nights at SSR in October!

AP holders without reservations are supposed to be able to make reservations on Friday. I am not sure if our already booked park passes will cause and issue with that or not.
Thanks; I'll go back in on Friday and try to extend my days......

For those who have just booked for 2021 today;
How did you manage to link up your reservation so quickly?
I went to MDE on my iMac; I couldn't figure it out on my "smart"phone.
It was fairly straightforward, but felt strange doing it. How can you predict which park you want to be in each day for 29 Days ??

What numbers has everyone been using to get through? I’ve gotten a busy signal all day. Trying to add tickets to room reservation for June 2021...please help
This was the number I used this morning (407)939-7679. I waited in hold for over 1.5 hours. They were able to upgrade my room reservation to a room/tickets package. Good luck!

This was the number I used this morning (407)939-7679. I waited in hold for over 1.5 hours. They were able to upgrade my room reservation to a room/tickets package. Good luck!

She said that ticket sales aren't open yet. This is for a 2020 resort reservation. I'll just have to call back later and hope for the best in terms of the park passes.
Gotcha, thanks! Trying to get tickets added to a room reservation for 2021. There are 8 of us, unrelated. So we’re all trying to get through and if someone makes it, plans to buy for whole crew.
So far none of us have gotten beyond all circuits are busy....

Getting through took me about 15-25 minutes of constantly pushing redial. I was able to get through both yesterday and today.

Thank you everyone for the help. I finally got through at 7, and talked to someone at 10:30. However, because I had a travel agent book the package I was not allowed to add anything without their code. The cm felt horrible but couldnt do anything for me...now I’m upset and discouraged. Hopefully my travel agent can get through in the morning. Just really bummed.

We'd be fine with another moderate or the FW cabins just for the love of TuPac's bandana please don't put us in another SPRAWLING resort. :hippie:
My wife has bad knees, and after staying at smaller resorts, we couldn't believe how much more convenient, efficient, and overall more enjoyable our stays were in the smaller resorts.
If you end up at the Fort, it is the most sprawling of all. Consider renting a golf cart.

Was finally able to book park days last night. Realized in the chaos of trying to get it all done I mixed up 2 of our days. When I go in now it tells me all parks are full, I know they aren’t. I’m afraid if I cancel I won’t be able to rebook our days! I would rather have any park for those days over no park if I can’t get park days back! Anyone else have this situation happen and were you able to resolve it? Doesn’t seem worth calling and adding to the backlog. Any help would he appreciated!
I was scared to cancel as well, but it worked. Just be sure you check the calendar and see if parks are open the days you cancel. It does work. You cancel then have to rebook for the different park.

Is anyone else still unable to get through to Disney IT? We have tickets (and a resort stay) but haven't been able to reserve park days for two people in our group because MDE inexplicably reassigned their tickets to a third member of our group. I got through to a phone CM who couldn't help me -- she said I needed to call Disney IT. I have been trying since Monday without success. Are they taking calls? If anyone has gotten through to Disney IT in the past couple days, which number did you use?

I had tickets and a hotel booked separately for early June, which I think means I can’t re-book until the 28th? But my tickets are not longer showing up in MDE, so how will I be able to re-book?

Is anyone else still unable to get through to Disney IT? We have tickets (and a resort stay) but haven't been able to reserve park days for two people in our group because MDE inexplicably reassigned their tickets to a third member of our group. I got through to a phone CM who couldn't help me -- she said I needed to call Disney IT. I have been trying since Monday without success. Are they taking calls? If anyone has gotten through to Disney IT in the past couple days, which number did you use?

I got through to them this morning. I kept pressing redial. It took about 20 minutes just to get it to ring. Then another 2 hrs on hold. The IT CM couldn’t help me and put a ticket in for the IT support center. She said they will fix it when they can get to it. She said this has been a common problem. I can’t reserve any park days because all of our tickets aren’t there and if I try to link myself it says they are already linked. I keep checking MDE, but no luck yet.

I got through to them this morning. I kept pressing redial. It took about 20 minutes just to get it to ring. Then another 2 hrs on hold. The IT CM couldn’t help me and put a ticket in for the IT support center. She said they will fix it when they can get to it. She said this has been a common problem. I can’t reserve any park days because all of our tickets aren’t there and if I try to link myself it says they are already linked. I keep checking MDE, but no luck yet.
Did you call 800 number? Try the evening hours like after 5pm. OR get up early and call first thing in the morning. I got up at 0645am today and kept hitting redial and finally at 0658 I got through. They do not open until 7am. My total time of being on hold and modifying my resort was under 2 hours. Good luck

Has anyone seen this..."A Disney spokesperson told CBS MoneyWatch the reservation system had no such glitch. Disney had made the system available Monday first for people with a previous Disney World resort reservation, the spokesperson said. The system will be available for annual pass holders this Friday and for the general public on Sunday.

"People who couldn’t reserve Monday probably thought it was a glitch, but in reality, they were likely trying to book before it was their turn, the spokesperson said. "

The original CBS Moneywatch story appears to be edited, but plenty of Disney news sites are reporting this quote.
😲

Last edited:
Has anyone seen this..."A Disney spokesperson told CBS MoneyWatch the reservation system had no such glitch. Disney had made the system available Monday first for people with a previous Disney World resort reservation, the spokesperson said. The system will be available for annual pass holders this Friday and for the general public on Sunday.

"People who couldn’t reserve Monday probably thought it was a glitch, but in reality, they were likely trying to book before it was their turn, the spokesperson said. "

The original CBS Moneywatch story appears to be edited, but plenty of Disney news sites are reporting this quote.
😲

It's a flat out lie and a bunch of hogwash. That Disney spokesperson can go pound sand.

😲
Yes, saw it and responded to it on the WDW news site I think it was. Along with lots of other angry customers who told them it was ridiculous. I am shocked that Disney would try to throw its customers under the bus like that. And rather disgusted. It's pretty crummy to say the least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter