Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Did you book it through your MDE? Mine linked automatically.
Yes. I even tried a 3rd time and created a brand new MDE account. It shows my tickets in the app but on the website it doesn't. When I try to link my vacation package it says its been linked by already.

Is there a way to see what parks/ days are available before buying tickets? Have a resort stay for Wine and Dine but was waiting on buying the multi-day ticket. If we buy the tickets, then nothing is available during the stay, can the ticket be refunded?!

Yes!! I noticed it lastnight when I was making my park reservations. It would say arrive at one time and then when I confirmed it, it would say arrive an hour later. I don’t get it. Strange that some parks aren’t opening until 10 or 11. When I was picking my days, they didn’t give any time options, just had one time listed. Not sure if that has been for everyone or not. We are going the end of November.
The one hour discrepancy might be a difference on how each system handles daylight savings time. Still shouldn’t happen, though.

The four parks have staggered openings to help with transportation. My understanding is that everyone can get in the same park at the same time with their park reservation. The need to have different start times for one park might be future functionality in case rope drop queues are not manageable.

So here is an update to my situation in case anyone has the same issues. So I booked a fourth trip for January 2021, getting the most use out of our AP's, and all of a sudden we could book park reservations for the November trip. Ok so now I have 28 days of park reservations. I think making another booking released the November booking for park reservations. Back to the January reservation, it does not recognize my AP's for that reservation, even though everything for all 4 trips appears in my plans. I would love to tell the rude CM that insisted I could only reserve 14 days total that he was wrong. BTW all other CM's have been amazing. I think I will let everything be and see if my tickets get recognized later today.
It sounds like my issue is similar to yours. On Monday I was capped around 6 days I think between 2 trips. Tuesday seemed to fix that, but I added another stay (Hilton Bonnet Creek). HBC is in MDE today and I can only reserve 1 park day instead of the 2 I need.

So now, in all, I have 3 stays and I'm capped at 14 park reservations. I need one more. We're fine making it a pool day if needed, but would be nice if the system worked as it should. I haven't even looked at 2021 yet.

I called 800 848 6413 this morning around 10am, it took a few tries to get through then option 3. I think I was on hold for about 90 mins, sort of like waiting in line for a disney ride, then they answered. It took the, about 30 minutes longer to get my issue sorted out.
They added a new name to my account in all caps and I booked the additional park days during my reservation time.

I am wondering the same thing. I’ve been trying all day and can’t even get through.

I’m on hold now. It took me about an hour of trying before I got through. The frustrating part for me is the tickets were added, but not showing up in my MDE. So I can’t reserve my park days. Back on hold for me. So fair it’s been close to 4 hrs total for both calls.

I’m on hold now. It took me about an hour of trying before I got through. The frustrating part for me is the tickets were added, but not showing up in my MDE. So I can’t reserve my park days. Back on hold for me. So fair it’s been close to 4 hrs total for both calls.
So annoying. Still busy for me 😡.

I’m wondering if I should just book and then cancel - but I have magic bands attached from my cancelled trip this year. I don’t want to have to pay full price for those.

Finally they fixed my split stay so I could book the rest of my days.....whew, at least its done. I know we are all frustrated, Im sure every one at WDW is as well, they had to spin up this new system fast and then have all of us come through it, and get us what we want/need.

So annoying. Still busy for me 😡.

I’m wondering if I should just book and then cancel - but I have magic bands attached from my cancelled trip this year. I don’t want to have to pay full price for those.

This is exactly why I didn’t book a new reservation. It would have been a while lot easier. Good luck to you! Hope you get through soon.

Is anyone getting through on the resort line to add tickets to your reservation? I’m still getting a busy signal
I kept trying 407 939 5277 (like 100 times). I finally got through, put in my info in the automated system and thought I was in for a 2+ hour wait. To my utter surprise, a CM picked up in under 15 seconds! :worship:

She was super nice and although she wasn't able to sell me a park ticket for my friend who is on my resort reservation but was able to move me from ASMovies (which is closed) to Pop very quickly. She also answered an AP renewal question I had. Don't give up guys! The magic is still there if you hold on. :wizard:

Good luck everyone! :genie:

I kept trying 407 939 5277 (like 100 times). I finally got through, put in my info in the automated system and thought I was in for a 2+ hour wait. To my utter surprise, a CM picked up in under 15 seconds! :worship:

She was super nice and although she wasn't able to sell me a park ticket for my friend who is on my resort reservation but was able to move me from ASMovies (which is closed) to Pop very quickly. She also answered an AP renewal question I had. Don't give up guys! The magic is still there if you hold on. :wizard:

Good luck everyone! :genie:
Thank you! I need park tickets though for 2021 so not sure it’ll work. Well at least upgrade my basic package

I booked a February 2021 trip for the Riviera today. Got 5 days of parks ressies booked. I can’t believe I’ll be waiting a whole year between vacations. Hopefully things will be more normal by then. :thumbsup2

When is your trip scheduled? Ours is in October (we originally had POFQ River View) and they only offered CBR for us to move to. We ended up with CBR Preferred Room.
We're slated for 9/26 -10/4 and we'd originally booked POFQ in a preferred room. It is our absolute favorite resort because it is so small, and when we stayed at CBR in 2017 I made the mistake of upgrading to a Pirate Themed room which put us in the Trinidad section and one of the furthest buildings from Olde Port Royale and equated to a minimum of a 15min walk each way to eat/swim in the main pool etc. It was that stay which made me look into smaller more convenient resorts POFQ fits that bill to a "T" :love:

We have a six day stay in August for 8 passholders. The ninth person has a four day Hopper pass, so is not able to get all six day park ressies like the rest of the party. I am so confused—when, again, do we think I can upgrade his ticket to a 6 day?? o_O

Over on the resorts board they have a thread where people are posting what they're getting. It depends on when you go, but it seems a pretty good chance from what people are reporting that you'll be put at another moderate, FW cabins or CBR.

We'd be fine with another moderate or the FW cabins just for the love of TuPac's bandana please don't put us in another SPRAWLING resort. :hippie:
My wife has bad knees, and after staying at smaller resorts, we couldn't believe how much more convenient, efficient, and overall more enjoyable our stays were in the smaller resorts.

I am really annoyed. I have a problem with being unable to make park reservations for Thanksgiving week. Our APs expire just days prior to when we arrive at Disney. I intend to renew our passes, but I am afraid that if I wait all the way until September when this option is available to me, park passes will no longer be available.

I finally was able to get through to someone on the phone this morning. I’ve been trying since Monday to no avail. All I get is either “all circuits are busy” or an actual busy signal. I was ecstatic, after an hour on hold, to reach someone at guest services this morning. She said she thought they would be able to allow me to renew early, but she was guest services and I needed to speak to ticket services. She gave me their number and also connected me. I was o my able to wait on hold another hour before I had to hang up to be somewhere.

Immediately this afternoon, I began trying again. After more than 300 attempts, I got through and was on hold. I waited on hold a little over two hours before the call suddenly cut from the hold soundtrack to the end-of-call survey. What?!?! It was like someone had picked up the call and automatically transferred me to the survey. When I didn’t do the survey, I was automatically disconnected!!! After two hours on hold!!

I immediately began trying again. I was successful in getting through within 20 minutes, and now I’m on hold again. I will be really annoyed if it disconnects me again without actually reaching a live person. >:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter