Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Has anyone else seen this discrepancy between" arrive between" hours listed with plans and "arrive between" hours on the reservation details page?

Looking at My Plans with the Park Pass info for DHS, it states:
Arrive between:
10:00 AM –8:00 PM
hollywood-tower-of-terror-16x9.jpg

Disney Park Pass
Disney's Hollywood Studios

When I click to look at reservation details, I see this:
Disney's Hollywood Studios Park Pass
Arrive between:
11:00 AM – 9:00 PM

This is for the same Park Pass, same date.
Maybe the first one is based on CT. :confused3

This appears to be uniform for all Park Passes.

So I was able to book my hotel package for July 2021 but can't get park reservations. It says it not linked. I went into MDE and made sure everyone was in there and no extra accounts. Cancelled that reservation and rebooked. Still nothing. Anyone have a work around?
Did you book it through your MDE? Mine linked automatically.

For those who have just booked for 2021 today;
How did you manage to link up your reservation so quickly?
DH made our reservations online. He said he opened in Chrome and there was the same space mountain queue (no timer). He opened in Explorer 5 min later, but that browser got in first. He was able to book resort reservations (without tickets), and they automatically showed up in our MDE accounts.

Has anyone else seen this discrepancy between" arrive between" hours listed with plans and "arrive between" hours on the reservation details page?

Arrive between:

Disney Park Pass

Arrive between:

When are your dates? Mine are not showing a difference.

Arrive between:

Disney Park Pass

Arrive between:

Hours change all the time anyway so I wouldn't even pay attention to that.

Is anyone getting through on the resort line to add tickets to your reservation? I’m still getting a busy signal
Same issue- I’m AP but my daughter will have turned 3 and it does me no good to have a park pass and not be able to bring her in (not that it’s working for me to book a park pass either for now so... lol)

Arrive between:

Disney Park Pass

Arrive between:

I noticed that, too.

I just modified my reservation from this summer to next summer. I was so excited, but I can't select my park passes! It is telling me I have no tickets. I can see a package on my reservation, but no tickets are linked to account. I can't get through to Disney. I was on hold the first time for over 2 hours. I'm beyond frustrated.

Arrive between:

Disney Park Pass

Arrive between:

Yes!! I noticed it lastnight when I was making my park reservations. It would say arrive at one time and then when I confirmed it, it would say arrive an hour later. I don’t get it. Strange that some parks aren’t opening until 10 or 11. When I was picking my days, they didn’t give any time options, just had one time listed. Not sure if that has been for everyone or not. We are going the end of November.

I just modified my reservation from this summer to next summer. I was so excited, but I can't select my park passes! It is telling me I have no tickets. I can see a package on my reservation, but no tickets are linked to account. I can't get through to Disney. I was on hold the first time for over 2 hours. I'm beyond frustrated.
Totally annoying. I’m planning to see if they resolve some issues overnight versus continuing to dial.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter