Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

We have four trips planned and have used 14 days for the first two and are now not allowed to get park reservations for our last two trips. Called in and the CM keeps telling us that there is a 14 day booking limit for AP's even though it states in an AP email and in two places on Disney website that AP's with resort stays can book for the entire length of the reservations. I had seen a few posts with people being unable to book more park reservations after 14 days, but there are also a few posts from others that have booked more than 14. Please let me know if you are having the 14 day issue as well or if you know where this 14 day policy is stated. Thanks!

I'm scared to call and waste 3+ hours of my day again, but I here I go.

What I don't understand is I have the MOST basic reservation you can imagine. Six day park hopper tickets booked directly through Disney. I have no other issues anyone lists here. I don't have an AP. I don't have extra people or tickets or trips booked. I have already deleted my MNSSHP day and that did nothing but make my situation worse. There is zero reason for this.

We have four trips planned and have used 14 days for the first two and are now not allowed to get park reservations for our last two trips. Called in and the CM keeps telling us that there is a 14 day booking limit for AP's even though it states in an AP email and in two places on Disney website that AP's with resort stays can book for the entire length of the reservations. I had seen a few posts with people being unable to book more park reservations after 14 days, but there are also a few posts from others that have booked more than 14. Please let me know if you are having the 14 day issue as well or if you know where this 14 day policy is stated. Thanks!
DH and I (both platinum AP) each have 24 days booked (5 in July/Aug; 5 beginning of Nov; 8 over Thanksgiving; 6 January).

A chat CM told me yesterday morning that there is a 14 day total limit, even though I told him a lot of people have more than 14. He didn't state where that info came from.
A phone CM later told me there is NO limit. She said the chat CM was wrong.

Is anyone else still no able to make more than 1 park reservation? I spent two hours on the phone this morning and they couldn't correct the issue. I am beginning to get stressed out it will not be fixed before non-resort guests can make reservations.

Any update on the glitch fix timeline?
I have 3 trips planned for a total of 20 days. I can only book one day.
My tickets are linked to the resort package so creating a different account does not work.

I was able to get IT yesterday and nothing they could do.
I tried calling today but after 2 hours phone hung up.

I would be happy to have 14 days. I was able to reserve 7 days for one stay. The other stay initially said we had used our limit. Today it says there are no park reservations available. When I look at the availability, its all green. I think the problem is the AP voucher isn't showing up as a valid ticket, but I can't get through to talk to anyone about this.

I hope to (insert anything you want here--- but) we'll stick with "goodness" (though trust me I can think of better) --- This is all a bad dream and this whole thing will be history in a few months

Deep breath, my friend. What’s wrong? I can try to help as best as possible.

I woke up yesterday at 5 am waiting to do this. My dad booked us a stay at Kidani this Christmas and was able to get everything and all our 7 days. I tried to book on my laptop for just my husband and I’s July 23 trip but it only let me book one when I have a 5 day ticket. It’s greyed out. The worse thing is I used a travel agent for this summer trip and she told me this is my fault. She called earlier today but she says they hung up on her. I have been at work all day and haven’t called. I tried calling yesterday and they didn’t know what to do besides put in a ticket- I see some people are having success today but when I called on my lunch break I waited for two hours they answered and the line immediately dropped. Meanwhile, my travel agent is continuing to be rude to me about this. I am on hold now I am worried they won’t answer and I won’t get my days. I am just so upset. I also have chat up (which I cannot get anyone to answer) and have emailed them. I guess I’ll keep calling. I’m just so discouraged the July trip is my delayed honeymoon as well.
I am not AP

I woke up yesterday at 5 am waiting to do this. My dad booked us a stay at Kidani this Christmas and was able to get everything and all our 7 days. I tried to book on my laptop for just my husband and I’s July 23 trip but it only let me book one when I have a 5 day ticket. It’s greyed out. The worse thing is I used a travel agent for this summer trip and she told me this is my fault. She called earlier today but she says they hung up on her. I have been at work all day and haven’t called. I tried calling yesterday and they didn’t know what to do besides put in a ticket- I see some people are having success today but when I called on my lunch break I waited for two hours they answered and the line immediately dropped. Meanwhile, my travel agent is continuing to be rude to me about this. I am on hold now I am worried they won’t answer and I won’t get my days. I am just so upset. I also have chat up (which I cannot get anyone to answer) and have emailed them. I guess I’ll keep calling. I’m just so discouraged the July trip is my delayed honeymoon as well.
I am not AP

I am having the same issue with the calendar being greyed out, I think it’s an IT issue! Your reservation is closer than mine, I would just keep calling. I waited 2 hours both Friday and Saturday this passed weekend and then an hour and a half on Sunday on the phone and they were able to help, so, I’d give it a shot until you can get through!

DH and I (both platinum AP) each have 24 days booked (5 in July/Aug; 5 beginning of Nov; 8 over Thanksgiving; 6 January).

A chat CM told me yesterday morning that there is a 14 day total limit, even though I told him a lot of people have more than 14. He didn't state where that info came from.
A phone CM later told me there is NO limit. She said the chat CM was wrong.
We have three reservations, 14, 4, 14 nights. Was able to make reservations at the park for two on my kids (don’t have extra ticket issue) for 14, 4, and 13 days, but not for my wife daughter and myself because of extra ticket that I want to disappear but can’t. CM I spoke to said should only be able to do 14 days total. If they only opened up the park booking for 60 days at a time, that would make sense. Opened it up for the next year plus, which I have multiple reservations, and expect a resort guest to “hope” there are park reservations for the next year doesn’t make sense. Up to 14 per stay makes sense.

I would be happy to have 14 days. I was able to reserve 7 days for one stay. The other stay initially said we had used our limit. Today it says there are no park reservations available. When I look at the availability, its all green. I think the problem is the AP voucher isn't showing up as a valid ticket, but I can't get through to talk to anyone about this.
I'm having the same issue, and was wondering about the AP voucher, but my kids and husband's APs don't expire until the end of November. Even when I choose the family as just being them and not me (mine expires at the end of August), it still shows all the days grayed out. I had an IT ticket put in yesterday and have been on the phone multiple times and now have the 2 trips in August all set - but November is still a headache - and that's the one I'm most worried about not having availability :(

Is anyone else still no able to make more than 1 park reservation? I spent two hours on the phone this morning and they couldn't correct the issue. I am beginning to get stressed out it will not be fixed before non-resort guests can make reservations.

I’m in the same boat for my July trip

I’m in the same boat for my July trip
I couldn’t do anything online. I recommend calling IT Online Support: 800-848-6413, then 3.

I am still in this boat and currently on hold. This is my first time on hold (after calling 160+ times) because I haven't had the time to sit on hold - here goes nothing.
This just makes me sad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter