Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

The only number I can get to let me in a queue is 1-800-848-6413, the rest either ring busy or say all circuits are busy. That one sits on dead air for a long time after I dial, then abruptly I'll get a prerecorded message. However, I was on hold nearly an hour and got disconnected a little while ago, I'm trying to get back in line now (I'm not sure why, it's futile since I only have a couple of hours before I will have to go somewhere for a bit, but I'm still trying. I'm a glutton for punishment I guess.)
Finally got on hold. Thanks

What is 7866? I assume 407-939-7866? The only numbers I have for IT are 4357, 7765, 1936, and the 800 number option 3.
Yes the 939-7866. This is straight to guest services. Takes forever to actually get connected but once you do, it’s been the least amount of wait.
I did 2 two hour waits yesterday and 1.5 hour wait before work this morning.

I was on with IT this morning and CM said the same thing. Of course I mentioned that many others have 20+ days and she said they are being told that 14 days is the max. I'm only at 6 days right now, but need 20 total. My CM wasn't able to fix the issue and escalated it with a ticket. Told me she had no idea when I would hear something but to check MDE many times today to see if it was fixed. Hoping you get a better answer.
I even had the thought of parking those AP Renewal Vouchers on the profiles it pulled up the way you spoke about, but I'm too nervous to try that. Thanks for the updates!
[/QUOTE

The CM I was speaking with was unable to fix it either for me (AP/DVC with 5 trips--only 7 days successfully booked). She even attempted to book on my behalf. I was basically told the same as you, so I will just keep checking periodically. It's frustrating, but I'm hoping that since enough of us are having issues that they will be resolved before 6/26.

What if you are a resort guest *AND* an AP? Would you have access to both?

(then again, I’m still able to only book one day, so all these uestions are a moot point, LOL)!
I had emailed this question to wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com last Friday and the person who called me back yesterday said that I should be able to make reservations for both "buckets" (the term she used too, actually) and that as an AP holder with resort reservations I should have a spot in both buckets. I guess we'll know for sure come Friday! I was able to make length of stay park reservations yesterday for our Christmas trip, just to note.

My hunch is that I should just back away from this and check a few time a day today and tomorrow, and that they will have to come up with something before opening reservations up to AP holders on the 26th. Either get it fixed or postpone anyone new being able to book. But that's so hard to do, particularly since I keep reading all about people booking multiple trips, etc on facebook, and through a lot of daily emails that are all about this, and I can't book one. But me stressing and continuing to essentially beat my head against the wall isn't doing anything except cause stress and waste time!

What if you are a resort guest *AND* an AP? Would you have access to both?

(then again, I’m still able to only book one day, so all these uestions are a moot point, LOL)!
I'm wondering the same thing. If it's a glitch in the system right now where I only can book one day, is it all of a sudden going to recognize our annual passes tomorrow so I can at least get 3 more days? We're supposed to go from July 13th-20th...🤷🏼‍♀️

I have had dead air on my call for well over 2 hrs and im on 3:15 minutes on hold. Anyone else experiencing silence for this long? I did have music and recordings for a long time then nothing. Im honestly terrified to hang up a this point and start over for fear of being right back at where I started.

I have had dead air on my call for well over 2 hrs and im on 3:15 minutes on hold. Anyone else experiencing silence for this long? I did have music and recordings for a long time then nothing. Im honestly terrified to hang up a this point and start over for fear of being right back at where I started.

I'm just hitting the two hour marks, and have hit realllllllllllllly long periods of silence. Just when I wonder what is happening after one of those intervals, the music bursts forth again.

I was on hold for about 3 hours and that last hour or so had no music or anything and finally someone picked up. She couldn't actually help and gave me the IT number but at least someone eventually answered. And she was super nice. I know it's not their fault that things aren't working correctly 🤷🏼‍♀️

I wanted to share an update on Gold AP renewals. An email went out to DVC member services cast members just before 11:00 am authorizing them to renew Gold AP for members prior to their renewal window. I do not know if this only applies to guests with existing reservations after their expiration date or any gold AP holder. I also do not know if this applies to other levels of AP. I just happened to be in this very situation while on the phone with the member's services cast member when she received the email.

My pass was not "extended" but rather I was issued a Gold AP "renewal voucher" that was linked to MDE it shows the 12/31/30 expiration like an ordinary AP voucher that has not been redeemed and allowed me to make my park reservations.

Also, as a side note, I used an autodialer to get through to member services after 200 failed attempts in the last 24 hours that all resulted in busy signals. The autodialer had me on hold after less than a minute. The wait time was quoted as 35 minutes but was actually just under an hour.

I waited for 3 hours. Silence for the most part but I actually got an awesome CM to help us with our park reservations. Elise! Wonderful. Don’t give up.

I have one question for you. When switched back, my vouchers than said 'nontransferable'. Did yours say this?

I then used daughter number 2 who had no tickets and all worked well. It remained reassignable on her account and I switched it back to me after getting my days, and that's when it became 'nontransferable'.

Glad you got your park passes! Hope the rest has worked out for you by now too. Yes, mine said that too at first, but simply switching out of ticket view then back again fixed it. It is a bit alarming to see ‘nontransferable’ right now though!

I wanted to share an update on Gold AP renewals. An email went out to DVC member services cast members just before 11:00 am authorizing them to renew Gold AP for members prior to their renewal window. I do not know if this only applies to guests with existing reservations after their expiration date or any gold AP holder. I also do not know if this applies to other levels of AP. I just happened to be in this very situation while on the phone with the member's services cast member when she received the email.

My pass was not "extended" but rather I was issued a Gold AP "renewal voucher" that was linked to MDE it shows the 12/31/30 expiration like an ordinary AP voucher that has not been redeemed and allowed me to make my park reservations.

Also, as a side note, I used an autodialer to get through to member services after 200 failed attempts in the last 24 hours that all resulted in busy signals. The autodialer had me on hold after less than a minute. The wait time was quoted as 35 minutes but was actually just under an hour.

EDIT: I am a total and complete idiot. I finally realized why it wasn't letting me reserve our last day. We only got 5 day tickets (because we typically never visit the park on both our arrival AND departure day so when we booked our tickets we figured that would be enough days). But with the park reservation system I wanted to reserve something for both our arrival and departure days just in case we decide to go one of those days, and the thought never occurred about why we couldn't do that. I feel so stupid. Debating whether I should add an extra day to our tickets, but I don't think I can even do that now right? Augh...at least I figured it out on my own before I waited on hold for hours only to display my stupidity to a cast member?

Last edited:
Did you hit option 3? Because I'm on hold right now and I hope I can get an IT person to help me too?
Yes.

Our issue was only being able to get one day of our six reserved for the parks, it happens that we also have another unused ticket from April on our profile that was blocking us from being able to make reservations. She unlinked the third pass and was able to make all reservations then linked our extra pass back.

just in case anyone has multiple tickets on their MDE profile, it might be an issue when trying to make park reservations.

Any special number to call for a planning group problem (duplicate person) besides the one suggested in MDE (407) 939-4357 or IT (407) 939-7765?

Don’t want to continually redial or sit on hold for a long time if nobody at a number can help.

Thanks!

Yes.

Our issue was only being able to get one day of our six reserved for the parks, it happens that we also have another unused ticket from April on our profile that was blocking us from being able to make reservations. She unlinked the third pass and was able to make all reservations then linked our extra pass back.

just in case anyone has multiple tickets on their MDE profile, it might be an issue when trying to make park reservations.
This is my problem -- I am on hold with the IT helpdesk right now. I hope they can do this for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter