Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

I FINALLY got all 17 park days reserved, spread across 2 trips (Aug/sept and April)!!! I literally tried EVERYTHING, but what worked was signing into my husband's account and reserving them that way. So anyone who hasn't tried that - give it a go. Good luck!!

After over 3 hours on hold, the lovely cast member unfortunately couldn't fix the issue of only being able to reserve 1 day and only IT can go in and fix it and gave me another number to call. They were unable to do transfers at the moment. She said there is a 167 min wait, and I tried and all circuits are busy 😭😭😭

Was on hold for 2.5 hours. Finally spoke with someone in IT. She was very helpful. The issue is I have AP plus two days tickets in my package. For whatever reason, the two day tickets are causing the issue. As the are part of a package, they are non-transferable. After trying various work-arounds, she was able to add one additional day but that still leaves four days I need. She said IT knows it is an issue and it working on a fix and to try again later. She was also able to note my account with the issue and dates I need so I feel a little better about it.

After over 3 hours on hold, the lovely cast member unfortunately couldn't fix the issue of only being able to reserve 1 day and only IT can go in and fix it and gave me another number to call. They were unable to do transfers at the moment. She said there is a 167 min wait, and I tried and all circuits are busy 😭😭😭
What number did she give you?

I was basically told the same thing (there was nothing she could do) and she was going to transfer me to IT. Instead, my call was dropped. I guess that explains why....

Was on hold for 2.5 hours. Finally spoke with someone in IT. She was very helpful. The issue is I have AP plus two days tickets in my package. For whatever reason, the two day tickets are causing the issue. As the are part of a package, they are non-transferable. After trying various work-arounds, she was able to add one additional day but that still leaves four days I need. She said IT knows it is an issue and it working on a fix and to try again later. She was also able to note my account with the issue and dates I need so I feel a little better about it.
I'm on hold for the exact same issue. I really just want them to note on my account that I'm having the problem. I hope they fix this soon, it's crazy.

I FINALLY got all 17 park days reserved, spread across 2 trips (Aug/sept and April)!!! I literally tried EVERYTHING, but what worked was signing into my husband's account and reserving them that way. So anyone who hasn't tried that - give it a go. Good luck!!

Still not working for me so not fixed yet and can't use an alternate account because we have only one.

I'm starting to get really down about this whole thing. I just read on a different thread that they aren't going to allow ticket upgrades to APs any more. That's the entire reason we went ahead with the FD recovery offer despite wanting APs - even the CM suggested getting it because then we could just use the tickets to upgrade to our APs (and renew for those that already had them). Now that might not be possible, and the tickets might be what is causing us to not be able to book more than one day. I hate to admit this, but between all of these issues, the unknown with what the parks will be like, and the crazy COVID numbers florida is having that I'm trying to ignore it seems that everything is pointing to this trip being a bad idea. I'm trying to deny that, but as more and ore piles on I'm afraid it's going to become obvious. My DH has been pointing out all along that with Florida's numbers we probably should't be traveling there, and I've just been saying we will plan like we're going and make a last minute decision, but it's getting harder and harder to justify going through all of this now.

I was basically told the same thing (there was nothing she could do) and she was going to transfer me to IT. Instead, my call was dropped. I guess that explains why....
I know it's so frustrating. It's a known issue looking at these threads so they need to fix it or it's not fair to any of us. The number she gave me is 407-939-7765 but I haven't been able to connect to it.

My DH has been pointing out all along that with Florida's numbers we probably should't be traveling there, and I've just been saying we will plan like we're going and make a last minute decision, but it's getting harder and harder to justify going through all of this now.

The first of my planned trips is for August, so there is plenty of time between now and then, but Florida's current numbers are giving me pause. I'm not making any decisions now, and like you, planning like I'm going but being ready to pivot last-minute if necessary.

It sat there and a message kept refreshing saying that someone would be with me shortly and they had high volumes. Then she came on and had me fill out a form with all of my ressie information to locate the record and realized right away what the issue was and how to fix it.

If you have been able to get at least one park reservation, try signing out of your profile, logging out of the website totally, and going back in and sign in again. I had to do this when the Chat CM was helping me and we got a couple of days but not all of my days. And when I logged out and signed back in, I was able to add the other park reservation days.

After trying to call yesterday and today and never getting through, not even to the hold area, I saw some posts today about helpful chat CMS who fixed problems. So, I tried that and it worked! Bonnie was the CM I got through chat and she was super helpful and patient. So, she fixed the issue of not recognizing that I had tickets connected to me and then helped me get more than one day of park reservations. The one day park reservations is one that is a big issue for everyone that they are working on. But she stayed on the line with me and helped me until I was able to get all five days for my trip.

To get a CHAT window, I had to pretend that I was trying to book a new reservation, I had put my info and dates in and got the list of resorts and that is when the CHAT window popped up for me. I just let her know what my issue is and she helped me! So, try that route. I hope it works for you!
LOL I just chatted with "Bonnie" too! The chat window opened up when I tried to get rates for the Bungalow. She did some trouble shooting:

(Bonnie) Let me try one other thing, if not I will put in a ticket with our web team so they add that to the priority list. They are actively working on that exact issue so it may be fixed soon.

(ME) I had the Reached Limit issue all yesterday. The greyed out issue is a new one since last night. Have been trying almost nonstop since 7:00 am yesterday :-(

(Bonnie) I do understand, I did just try another way but that did not seem to open that as well. I can not book via chat. I know it is frustrating, I will pass the information to the team that is working on it. For now if you would like you can call our MyDisneyExperience at (407) 939-4357 and they can assist a different way, I'll leave a note you chatted and I put in the ticket already.

We shall see...

AP with Resort stay question.

I have gold AP vouchers and 6 day hoppers on my profiles along with several DVC and good neighbor onsite privilege hotel reservations (all linked with correct guests).

I was able to reserve a total of 10 park days across our July and Nov stays. I have one last reservation linked for next March. When I go to reserve, all dates are white, and when I click on days during our reservation stay it shows all parks unavailable.

I've tried chrome and Edge on laptops along with several mobile browsers. I was able to use these same browsers yesterday for the other park days.

Any suggestions on things I can try before resorting to calling?

5,000,000 shades of gray....

I've been stowed away in this boat getting sea sick with everyone else for the thousands of posts... Thanks for all of the time and effort folks have dedicated to keep this thread alive and helping to get everyone booked.

I remained silent as I didn't want to repeat the same as others had already covered.

I did have something to share and hopefully this will give some sort of direction and someone smarter than me will be able to find a work around!

Bit of context.
- DVC Member, AP (current and renewal cert), 5 DVC reservations with a total of 30 nights.
- Yesterday encountered a ton of errors, the castle, space mountain and maybe even saw the Care Bears walk through the room but I cold have imagined that part...
- I now have the "GRAY days" as it seems to be the flavor of the day as so many folks do today

On my latest series of attempts I tried something different; I removed my wife and I from our party on the Party screen. I think went into the "add a guest", selected the reservation option. I entered one of our reservation numbers, and selected us and added to our party. When we moved ahead to select the dates, ALL dates were available; no more grayed out parks!

I was not able to proceed as it said the "new us" didn't have park tickets. I unselected the "original us" and received the same error.

In summary: MDE shows all of our reservations in the My Plans page, we both have our tickets assigned to us, yet the park system does not recognize us as staying at a resort (assuming this is the reason for the gray parks)

As a side note: I've been n hold on the 800 Tech number for approx two hours, listening to silence. So for the folks lucky enough to get through and hear nothing, don't hang up as you're still in queue...

Thanks for listening. Hopefully tomorrow's events don't include lightning and locust...
Very interesting!! Followed your steps and I'm having the same issue. Please keep us posted. I'm almost tempted to re-assign our Gold AP Vouchers to the linked people to make our APR's.

AP WITH MULTIPLE RESORT RESERVATIONS UPDATE!!!!!

Yesterday I COULD NOT book more than 3 days total, even though I had 2 deluxe resorts stays booked (one for September, one for December). I was JUST NOW able to go back in and get a reservation for the remainder of my resort stay days!!!! Not sure if the AP glitch is fixed for good, but it now works for me.....

We had a similar experience! I was not able to make more than three days of park reservations for two of my DDs, even though we all have the same type of AP. I had no trouble booking seven days for the rest of us. When we went back in to MDE late last night, we were able to book the additional days for the girls. We were also able to book for our March trip, which we were unable to do yesterday, in spite of having a linked DVC reservation and our valid APs. So glad everything has worked out. I hope the same is soon true for everyone still working to resolve their issues.

I swear either I'll have already posted this or someone else will have (totally losing my mind at the moment) but if you had a party booked during you stay and have managed to book a park reservation for that day already but not others, delete that days reservation ONLY and this should apparently open up availability in other days then book your "non-party" date last.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter