Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Did they put you into a question?
It sat there and a message kept refreshing saying that someone would be with me shortly and they had high volumes. Then she came on and had me fill out a form with all of my ressie information to locate the record and realized right away what the issue was and how to fix it.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION -

So you know that screen where you have to choose the members of your party? For whatever reason, I had me, my wife and my daughter were there as choices, but so were Guest A and Guest B. They've always been there, going back years so I didn't think anything of it.

I deleted Guest A and Guest B and blam, I was able to make my reservations right away, like butter. I'm thinking that you have to delete excess guests on you account and only have the people that are going this time around on there? Anyway, screw Guest A and Guest B - I was tired of carrying them around all these years anyway.

i think the system is just wonky. I have guests A-J and I had no issue yesterday. when guests A&B couldn’t get in I did it for them from my account. When my guest C couldn’t get in I did her days for her.

super glad you got in and there’s zero harm in deleting those free loaders anyway!!! I deleted a bunch of mine when I was practicing for boarding groups for RoR.. but that was all moot 😢

I bet you are right about the Park Pass system not recognizing the resort stay even though it's in MDE . I never received an email saying that I could make Park Passes because of a resort stay, only one that said I could because of my AP. Should have know then that this was going to be a mess.

That makes sense... it views us as two different sets of people, thought the AP and the reservations are both linked in DME. I also attempted to re-add the resort reservation into MDE and it gave me an error informing me the reservation was already listed.

Integration is a beautiful thing...

FYI still on hold on the 800 #.

OK, so if you are on hold with IT, it is normal to have long periods of silence, right? The music and announcements just stopped on me after only about 20 min. I think the call is still connected though?

Any tips on getting through to IT?
This is my problem! we can only have one day. It can be any day we want, but we can only have one and after that everything else is greyed out.

But here is my question - what am I supposed to do???? I have tried to call 3 different IT numbers and have only gotten busy signals, told they aren't accepting calls, or simply just nothing like the call won't go through. I tried to chat and never got anyone to chat - plus I figure they won't be able to actually do anything anyway on chat. It is really upsetting sitting here watching people book, knowing we should have been done over 12 hrs ago, and hoping we get t book before the days really are all booked up!

I'm serious - what am I supposed to do? I can't even express how upset/irritated I will be if we don't get reservations after being ready and qualified to get them 15 min before they opened this AM.
regular ticket holder here- not working for me.
My issue is the tickets, for some crazy reason, it's not recognizing our park tickets. When I try to link them it says, it says, it seems like you're having trouble, and won't let me to continue. On hold 2.5 hours last night, finally got someone, and you guessed it....disconnected halfway through the conversation! Unbelievable Disney
Now trying to get past the thing that says "not so fast" for the rest of our days as it doesn't think we have tickets... :oops:
Where do you see chat?

After trying to call yesterday and today and never getting through, not even to the hold area, I saw some posts today about helpful chat CMS who fixed problems. So, I tried that and it worked! Bonnie was the CM I got through chat and she was super helpful and patient. So, she fixed the issue of not recognizing that I had tickets connected to me and then helped me get more than one day of park reservations. The one day park reservations is one that is a big issue for everyone that they are working on. But she stayed on the line with me and helped me until I was able to get all five days for my trip.

To get a CHAT window, I had to pretend that I was trying to book a new reservation, I had put my info and dates in and got the list of resorts and that is when the CHAT window popped up for me. I just let her know what my issue is and she helped me! So, try that route. I hope it works for you!

I’ve been trying to call since 7am this morning. It’s dropped off my call 3 times.

Anyone have success getting them to turn ticket package into Base package?

After trying to call yesterday and today and never getting through, not even to the hold area, I saw some posts today about helpful chat CMS who fixed problems. So, I tried that and it worked! Bonnie was the CM I got through chat and she was super helpful and patient. So, she fixed the issue of not recognizing that I had tickets connected to me and then helped me get more than one day of park reservations. The one day park reservations is one that is a big issue for everyone that they are working on. But she stayed on the line with me and helped me until I was able to get all five days for my trip.

To get a CHAT window, I had to pretend that I was trying to book a new reservation, I had put my info and dates in and got the list of resorts and that is when the CHAT window popped up for me. I just let her know what my issue is and she helped me! So, try that route. I hope it works for you!
I went on the main WDW page and clicked the chat bubble when it popped up but I have been waiting for over an hour for someone to join the chat. Makes sense that they would respond to a potential new booking. I just tried that method for a Poly Bungalow (!) but when the chat bubble came up they said they were too busy for me.

I’ve been trying to call since 7am this morning. It’s dropped off my call 3 times.

Anyone have success getting them to turn ticket package into Base package?
I am also wondering about turning the ticket package to a base...that is what we originally had when our trip was originally booked for April because we were staying at OKW originally and with 6 of us, people wanted different type tickets. When we were offered the recovery dining we had to add the two days, which we were just going to keep because we were supposed to be back in October of this year anyway for a few days. Now since we are going in September we won't be in October. I am really hoping they can take the 2 days off and still change my hotel, which is now closed lmao! I can say that all of this is crazy.

AP WITH MULTIPLE RESORT RESERVATIONS UPDATE!!!!!

Yesterday I COULD NOT book more than 3 days total, even though I had 2 deluxe resorts stays booked (one for September, one for December). I was JUST NOW able to go back in and get a reservation for the remainder of my resort stay days!!!! Not sure if the AP glitch is fixed for good, but it now works for me.....

Just got off of the phone after a 3.5 hour wait...and while my CM was very nice...she couldn't help me at all. She said my problem makes no sense. They have no idea why I can only book three of my six days. Her solution was to just keep trying. She also couldn't help me switch resorts (wouldn't let her) and could not downgrade my tickets from park hoppers to base tickets because she could only do that if I switched resorts.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION -

So you know that screen where you have to choose the members of your party? For whatever reason, I had me, my wife and my daughter were there as choices, but so were Guest A and Guest B. They've always been there, going back years so I didn't think anything of it.

I deleted Guest A and Guest B and blam, I was able to make my reservations right away, like butter. I'm thinking that you have to delete excess guests on you account and only have the people that are going this time around on there? Anyway, screw Guest A and Guest B - I was tired of carrying them around all these years anyway.

I have 2 guest I can't delete! It says they have tickets and I know they don't. Guess I'll eventually have to call for that mess.

I went from getting the limit reached issue yesterday to the one or more parks are not available issue this morning. I still need 3 days for October and my entire May 2021 trip. And of course nothing but busy signals and chat is unavailable because all cast members are serving others.
After waiting about 3 hours on hold, the CM was able to give me the passes for my 2nd weekend in August. She said I would need to wait for IT to fix the issue though before I could start booking my week in November.

Hey guys,
Quick question if anyone can answer (I'm sorry if its been asked already ) :
I have two complimentary tickets to DHS. Looks like I cant reserve though, calendar is grey.
Any idea of when that might be possible?
Thank you.

Feel so bad for everyone with difficulties. Yesterday pretty awful for me, but we were able to get our passes eventually--I'd be falling to pieces if I still couldn't get them.

One thing I thought was interesting is that the reservation availability calendar does in fact seem to be up to date. I was a bit skeptical yesterday when everything was still showing available on all dates, but now it looks like HS is starting to sell out (just a few days right after opening - July 15-17). What that tells me is (1) Our suspicions that HS would sell out first have been confirmed--for those whose booking windows have not yet opened, book that first; and (2) there is still a LOT of availability on pretty much any day (including Christmas week!) for people who are still trying (or non-resort guests waiting for their date to open).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter