• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Thanks for the link. So looking at that view it shows availability for August 14. But the reservation system keeps saying "one or more parks has no availability". And all banners are washed out at the bottom, meaning all parks are unavailable.
We're getting the same thing and have a resort stay for a week. I can only book 3 parks. We all have APs. Does anyone know what I should do?

Thanks for the link. So looking at that view it shows availability for August 14. But the reservation system keeps saying "one or more parks has no availability". And all banners are washed out at the bottom, meaning all parks are unavailable.

Welcome to my life...been happening to me since yesterday shortly after 5am my time. I can book half my days then not the rest. Still happening. They told me "sorry IT issues try again tomorrow" which I am doing...still happening

Looks like the AP limit glitch has been fixed! Unfortunately I also was having the problem where all park selections were grayed out and no amount of refreshing would show them as available. In my MDE I have one active AP and two vouchers.

What helped me was to temporarily reassign my two vouchers to another person on my MDE - a name that I controlled, so I could reassign them back to myself when I was done. Once I did that, availability increased dramatically. I was able to get all my park days and only needed to refresh a couple of times.

Good luck everyone! It’s been a long day!

Your post helped me. I was able to get all my days by temporarily reassigning, and then switching back after I got my reservations.

I have one question for you. When switched back, my vouchers than said 'nontransferable'. Did yours say this?

It's not a problem for me as I will be using the voucher eventually, but vouchers unless used, usually stay reassignable. Also, I have 2 daughters - one with a ticket that's partially used (nonexpiry) that I was able to check availability with - it would book days for her and she's not going - but it wouldn't let me reassign the voucher to her - said she had fast passes - I did not leave any days on her name.

I then used daughter number 2 who had no tickets and all worked well. It remained reassignable on her account and I switched it back to me after getting my days, and that's when it became 'nontransferable'.

Glad we’re all in the same boat. 🤪🤪🤪
I’ve got a chat open on my app and I’m just going to let it run in the background. I’ll let you know if I hear anything!

these new procedures are completely related to Covid and hopefully they’re gone soon along with Covid

1. yes you need to go online and pick your parks. You will reserve a space at the parks for your choosing. On the webpage under your MDE there is a link to pick your parks. Hopefully it’s smooth for you, but if it’s not don’t panic come back here.

2. Currently you can only select 1 park per day. That very well may change before your trip and allow hopping with reservations of course. But no one knows. The parades/shows etc is a major unknown

3. I think you’ll be fine at Poly, I believe it will be fully open by your trip. You can always callDisney to verify, but this is not a good week for that unless you want to be on hold for 8 hours.

hopefully you can make your park reservations easily❤

Thank you so much for the help. So do we basically lose the Park Hopper benefit and the added money we paid for them, or can we somehow get refunded for the difference? Not sure if you know, just curious.

Ok, while I have been on hold I also was able to get a chat session! Helga has been helping me....she fixed everything and now I have all my parks for my trip!!! She never explained what the issue was.....but I am sooooo happy now!!!
How'd you get a chat session? It's grayed out for me.

Same here
Me too. Limit reached was issue all day until last night then it was all the parks greyed out. Stayed up late refreshing dates in incognito mode and all the other stuff people recommended. Was hoping it would be fixed this am. Nope! On hold with the 800 #. Have AP and AP voucher. I am pretty dejected and am quickly losing enthusiasm for my November trip. I am sorry that others continue to have this same problem.

Thank you so much for the help. So do we basically lose the Park Hopper benefit and the added money we paid for them, or can we somehow get refunded for the difference? Not sure if you know, just curious.
The theory is you’ll be refunded the hopper cost if not allowing hopping. Hopefully by your trip it’s a moot point and you can hop!
did you get your park reservations?

Ok, while I have been on hold I also was able to get a chat session! Helga has been helping me....she fixed everything and now I have all my parks for my trip!!! She never explained what the issue was.....but I am sooooo happy now!!!
I'm glad you got it fixed! I keep looking at the little chat box on the Contact Us page and it won't let me click on it. It says everyone is busy 😢Also, on hold for an hour and 25 min. I still hope someone picks up and is able to help 😬

Chat is greyed out for on MDE but if you go here, disneyworld.disney.go.com/chat
....you will see chat option pop up. Never got anyone to actually answer last night after 3 hours. Trying again today.

I was able to send a message through the app on chat. I’ll let everyone know how and if I make out

OK for me the issue was multiple tickets and reservations... I had some "spare" tickets and like I said 2 reservations.

Called after 6 hours on the phone yesterday no luck, this AM I called back and basically said we are doing this. I asked IT to un-link my 2nd reservation and my spare tickets, after they did that then I could book all 6 days (previously just 1). Then I asked then to re-link what they removed and done!

If I ever have to make changes I am stuck but hey I will worry about that then.

THANK YOU for posting this! This turned out to be my problem too! When I took myself out of the mix, I could make reservations for DD. Then, I reassigned the suspect AP to her and I was able to make all Park reservations for me. However, the AP now says it’s not transferable back to me. Hoping IT can fix that tomorrow.
I was not able to reassign to one daughter who did NOT currently have any days or room reservation, but the system said she did - I had tried out getting a day for her and it worked but I didn't leave it in her account.
Then I put it on another daughter with no problem and was later able to transfer back to me, where it then became 'nontransferable'.

It looks like a major glitch is having both APs and tickets under one account.

Absolutely true statement. It considers both tickets as being 'used'.

The theory is you’ll be refunded the hopper cost if not allowing hopping. Hopefully by your trip it’s a moot point and you can hop!
did you get your park reservations?
I'm about to try that now. Question though - I read on Disney's page that they're extending tickets so they can be used through September 2021. If I use the Park Reservation system and confirm the two dates in October we originally planned to go, am I locked in or could I change my mind later and use them before September 2021?

Well after seeing all these posts about multiple tickets being the issue, I cancelled everything I was able to book (7 days total across 3 trips), reassigned the unused vouchers to dummy accounts, and tried again.

Amazing! Able to book for all days of my first trip!

Then “not so fast” for trips two and three. Fair. My current AP doesn’t cover those dates yet.

Tried to reassign tickets out of dummy accounts so we can have valid vouchers for trips 2 & 3. No can do. Apparently there’s now FastPass bookings on those vouchers. Call Disney if I think this is a mistake.

🤯🤯🤯

What are the numbers people are trying? I've tried about 3 separate phone numbers and all are busy all the time. I haven't gotten through once.

Someone please help - We have a reservation at POFQ from August 22-29, which I know is a whole different problem. I was able after a few hours to make park reservations for the first three days of our stay, but i can't make them for the rest of the stay. I get this screen at the bottom of my post.

I have tried everything, different OSes, different browsers, cleared cookies, different IPs and nothing. I've tried to call, got through once, waited on hold for a half hour and got hung up on without a word. I have no idea what to do next and I'm hoping someone might have a idea of what to do, besides cancel which is an absolute last resort. 503421

I'm still stuck with only being able to reserve 6 days out of 26 spread over 5 trips through April. I've tried every single suggested fix. I'm DVC and have an active gold AP and an unused gold voucher on my account, so I guess that's what's tripping me up. This reservation ordeal has given me a migraine.

That was my situation. I'm now a success and I've posted my work around.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter