Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Well, another day and no fix overnight. I still can't book more than one day. Reading about how DHS is booking up is making me more stressed, I'm not feeling as much better now as I was last night after getting off the phone with the CM. After that I had hope they would fix it overnight.

Same thing happened to me with the 800 number. I don't want to hang up and lose the 40 minutes I've been waiting, but I'm not sure if I'm even still in the queue now!
Yesterday I was on hold 1 hour and 42 minutes, sometimes it was silent, sometimes a recording would come on but stop mid-sentence. In the end, a CM picked up and helped me.

Went individually with my family to see if some could make reservations (getting the grayed out parks). Two of us were clear but three of us weren’t. Seems we have old tickets still connected that have 0 days so it is screwing the system. Best is cant remove them myself, so guess have to hope to get through to MDE.

Just wanted to report back in and make it clear I only had luck canceling what I had and booking FORWARD.

I tried this and was finally able to book 5 days instead of 1! I need 7 days total, but still a huge improvement over yesterday.

So my first hotel stay/reservation is taken care of, but I can't get my second one booked.

I have 2 sets of tickets: 4 day military tickets, and 3 day base package tickets...since I can book 5 days, it's not the multiple tickets causing problems. I do have overlapping reservations though, so I'm guessing that's the problem...I'm going to get my TA to cancel one of them and see if that resolves it.

Last edited:
You're getting the same thing I'm getting. I've been on hold now with Disney for over an hour - I'm not too optimistic even when I get someone on the phone that they'll be able to fix it. I was reading somewhere that certain accounts have this issue where it's not recognizing our resort stays. I didn't have this issue earlier yesterday (that was another issue LOL), this one seems to have crept over during the night.

I see a lot of “greyed out” issues- but is anyone else still having the “limit reached” issue like I am?

mine went from “limit reached” to“greyed out” this morning. Haha. Just one day, so I’m not sweating it. Just seeing if I’m the only one.

I tried this and was finally able to book 5 days instead of 1! I need 7 days total, but still a huge improvement over yesterday.

So my first hotel stay/reservation is taken care of, but I can't get my second one booked.
I guess that must be a glitch. I have 3 reservations but can only book my first one (the shortest, of course). Have you called to try and resolve it?

mine went from “limit reached” to“greyed out” this morning. Haha. Just one day, so I’m not sweating it. Just seeing if I’m the only one.
Today I'm not getting far enough to see the 'limit reached' issue because I'm getting 'One or more Parks aren't available' issue.

I went from getting the limit reached issue yesterday to the one or more parks are not available issue this morning. I still need 3 days for October and my entire May 2021 trip. And of course nothing but busy signals and chat is unavailable because all cast members are serving others.

Ok, while I have been on hold I also was able to get a chat session! Helga has been helping me....she fixed everything and now I have all my parks for my trip!!! She never explained what the issue was.....but I am sooooo happy now!!!
Where are you seeing the link to “contact us“?

Same boat - yesterday limit reached at three with a five night stay and a second seven night stay booked. Today everything is grayed out

Same grayed out here - since early yesterday. Last week of August visit.

I've tried my PC and my chromebook - no luck. I was only able to get 1 park day early yesterday - greyed out since. No way am I calling customer service and waiting hours.

Luckily I am able to get the info. here. :cutie: Any word yet on when this is going to get fixed or why this is happenning?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter