Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

My active AP, AP voucher (expiry 2030) and 4 Day PH tickets have now disappeared. I cannot see the total for my package. Must be working on something.

My 14 day reservation still shows.

This is really annoying -- one of my friends that does not even have a resort reservation can make park reservations, but I cannot. Driving me crazy! This person has no annual pass and no reservations - yikes Disney IT.

What I have been doing wrong all day - trying since 7am and only 1 park reservation and someone with no resort reservation OR park tickets can make reservations!

If all dates are grayed out try refreshing a few times (3-4). Might not work everywhere but worked for me.

Figured I’d give it one more try to get more than 3 days of our 7 - and now our APs Are no longer on our resort reservations

To all those who are still waiting and watching castles, orbits, and millennium falcons...have patience.

I first tried yesterday at midnight.

I then got up at 7 and tried for almost 2 hours. I did some work, then tried again at 12.

I got more castles and more orbits. I read through the thread and tried the dining reservation workaround and got the millennium falcon. I sat waiting for 2 hours and then did some laundry while checking on my three tabs (two in chrome, one in incognito chrome).

After another hour or so, I noticed one tab go to a blue screen behind another tab I was working on. I quickly hit it, logged in, and was able to get my park reservations for early September 2020 at around 5 pm.

Hang in there, it will work!

Yeah I’m tapping out as well. I’ll try again in the morning and maybe even try to call right at 7 see if I can actually talk to someone .

Yeah I think that, after 14 hours, I'm about ready to do the same. I wish I could easily unlink the dangling park hopper (that came with that free dining bounce back) from my account to see if I can book more days without it - since I'm never going to use the thing. It's been frustrating to watch my facebook feed fill with posts of people getting all of their park reservations while I just get one day. And it's frustrating that there's no ETA on the fix. I think I'm just mentally done for the day.

Booked first doc stay this morning. Unable to book second stay due to max days.
We have mixed AP ticket types and once we removed the Florida gold pass from the DVC gold pass we were able to get through after the “fix” Hopefully in the morning we can nab the same parks for the Florida gold pass.

Oh that's interesting...what are your dates? We're supposed to be at WL at the end of July and I've not called yet, but others going in July have reported being moved in a WL FB group.
December 6 - December 11

I could change to a one bedroom villa at Copper Creek but they would not comp the difference in price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter