Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Ok guys I just finished booking everything. I'm crying I'm so happy.

A few things to note. If it says there's no availability just stay there and refresh the page don't go out and come back in. It's just a little finicky, but it is working. If it says your limit was reached. Sign out, refresh, sign back in. I don't want to say be patient with it, because that's all we've been today. But give it a little extra time cause it's moving a little slow.

THANK YOU!! for posting this - refreshing a few times worked for me!

I'm going early January. I was shocked at how many days were fully booked at 8:30 pm when I tried.
QUESTION: I did manage to book 2 days. Do I get some kind of confirmation?

For my week long January stay I was only able to book a couple days a few minutes ago and the rest showed not available, I just kept going back in and trying and was eventually able to get 8 full days of reservations, it just took some persistence. There is only one day in November I can't get, but I can't get availability to show up for any Wednesday in November so I am sure it is a glitch and will come around eventually.

They will show up in your MDE (app and website) under 'My Plans'.

Earlier, we were having trouble with the park reservation system with it limiting our park selection to 14 days as an AP with a hotel reservation. We have now been able to add more days.

Maybe that means tech issues are getting resolved.

Guys I had to be a nag but I really need someone to answer me!! Is this just working for AP people?? Or regular Ticket holders can soemone please tell me lol

#### AP bug seems to be FIXED!!! ###

Previously rcvd "Disney Park Pass Limit Reached" error for our additional bookings in Nov and Dec. Was just able to confirm Park Passes for resort bookings in both Nov and Dec in addition to July earlier today.

If the initial display shows no parks available, refresh a few times. ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo

Guys I had to be a nag but I really need someone to answer me!! Is this just working for AP people?? Or regular Ticket holders can soemone please tell me lol
It's working for both with on site reservations, but some people are continuing to have technical issues with it recognizing the tickets/passes against the on site stays.

#### AP bug seems to be FIXED!!! ###

Previously rcvd "Disney Park Pass Limit Reached" error for our additional bookings in Nov and Dec. Was just able to confirm Park Passes for resort bookings in both Nov and Dec in addition to July earlier today..

If the initial display shows no parks available, refresh a few times.
I was so happy when it finally let me through. One less headache resolved. Now just waiting on my TA to move my movies reservation with an additional charge, hopefully to Pop.

I’m in now!! I could only book 3 park passes earlier and now got the rest for our December trip.

9 night split stay Poly/Vero/BWV with Gold AP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter