Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Glitch for AP seems fixed, just logged in and was able to add my 2nd trip in December That could not do early....no limits

I love Disney so much, as we all do to put up with now almost 14 hours of this madness. In my humble opinion, if there are so many of us that cannot schedule our vacation due to system limitations, then shut the whole thing down until it is fixed. Then at least we don't pull our hair out. I am happy for those that were able to schedule their vacations but the magic is not there for the rest of us. I know I will never complain or be disappointed with not getting a dinner reservation when they open up. I will eat anything at this point. I just want to get into a park when I have a 7 day resort/ticket package already scheduled. :-(

I just went back in and tried to make a park reservation. I almost got it. Then on the confirmation screen Olaf's head fell off. (NOT kidding)

SO WEIRD. I was just able to book 1 more day (had 3 previously) but am getting the no availability message for the rest of my days (not the message that I already used my 3 days message I was getting before)

Got all excited that the glitch was fixed, but nope. Tried cancelling my 4th day and booking later, but still can only add 1 day. I have 9 nights ressies.

WAIT, now I got a 5th day!
I get the same message for any date - never had that message before.

Yeah I tried it and I lost 2 of them I already had and I haven’t been able to get them back yet!

Thanks for sharing...not gonna try it. I have 6/10 and don't want to lose those!

OOOOH just got olaf for the first time too maybe it means something

nope same old same old

Oh is there a survey? Oh I hope I get it. I can't wait to use words that are ALL the colors of the wind

I just received a survey about an hour ago because we used the reservation system. There were no questions with an option for an extended response. Most of the questions were multiple choice.

It is fixed for me!!! I was able to get all of my days reserved except for one (randomly showing no parks available to book). When I had been limited to just three all day. Hopefully others are lucky too!

I have only been able to book one day as well and I bet, just like others, it's because of tickets. I have both an AP and 2 day tickets from free dining. I really hope they figure this out soon. It's been a helluva day.

Yeah...I was super curious why I was stuck at one day while a lot of other people are stuck at 3. It does seem to be the combination of AP + ticket that may be doing it? I got a ticket tacked onto my bounceback/free dining offer (and have an AP that's good through Jan) so I'm thinking that's it. Kinda wish there was an easy way to unlink that ticket so I could test that theory.

And add me to the crew that was literally yelling at my computer when the "Book your park reservations!" email came into my Inbox at 3:00 when I had already been fighting with the Disney website for going on 8 hours. Disney, your timing is impeccable.

I'm going early January. I was shocked at how many days were fully booked at 8:30 pm when I tried.
QUESTION: I did manage to book 2 days. Do I get some kind of confirmation?

I just received a survey about an hour ago because we used the reservation system. There were no questions with an option for an extended response. Most of the questions were multiple choice.

My survey had free response options! And I told them all my problems! At least that made me feel a bit better

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter