Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

I get into the website no problem now but have the issue with it saying "issues with these guests: disney make this nightmare end fix your website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it true that there is a limit on AP reservations with a hotel reservation? If so, what is the number?
doesnt seem like there’s a set limit right now, but a lot of variability. it seems more tied to those that are trying to reserve two separate trips.

BIG REPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was able to override the no availability problem by following the (crazy!!!) advice of deleting the three of nine I was able to book this AM. I tried to book our of order twice and was stopped. When I booked in order on like the 4th try of booking out of order and cancelling and starting fresh, success with no issues. Used Edge.

Try it folks!!! US site, 9 day park hopper plus, 9 night park stay.

Please report back, and thank you again for the (scary) recommendation.

:love:

I was able to override the no availability problem by following the (crazy!!!) advice of deleting the three of nine I was able to book this AM. I tried to book our of order twice and was stopped. When I booked in order on like the 4th try of booking out of order and cancelling and starting fresh, success with no issues. Used Edge.

Aaaah brill x

Beyond frustrating -- I have tried everything since 7am was not able to make one park reservation. Guess there will be nothing for APs. I have both an AP and a ticket and cannot get through to anything. I do not mind making reservations, but this is ridiculous. I get into the system and everything is greyed out!! Thanks for letting me vent. -- on my way to cancel this vacation, totally not worth the aggravation.

Here's something I hope they fix, I know it's been mentioned by others here. I got all 4 of my Aug nights booked, and 3 of 4 of my Oct nights, then app crashed again. When I was able to get in again it said I had reached my limit (but not my family members) and that I, personally, couldn't make any more though they could. I still have a weeks worth of tickets to make reservations for in NovAny ideas?

Ok guys, I was leery of the whole "cancel your one day and do it backwards" thing. Some people here said it worked, for others it didn't. But as I justified with my fiance, what is one day going to do for us if we can't get the other three? So I cancelled our one and I got right back in with no waiting and I was able to get all 4 days, back to front. Oct. 12-16, all four parks still available.
It only took 8 hours.

I have been looking at screen of a castle since 8:00 this morning. It is now 2:10 pm. How to you even access this system. This is nuts

I’m very concerned with this lol. We have 3 days booked from 7/14-7/16 and don’t wanna lose them

Ok guys, I was leery of the whole "cancel your one day and do it backwards" thing. Some people here said it worked, for others it didn't. But as I justified with my fiance, what is one day going to do for us if we can't get the other three? So I cancelled our one and I got right back in with no waiting and I was able to get all 4 days, back to front. Oct. 12-16, all four parks still available.
It only took 8 hours.
I'm so happy for you! I can't believe I've been pulling my hair out all day and this simple trick worked haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter