Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

I tried this - it didn't work. I could still only book one day. Everything is available if I cancel my one day for all 8 of my dates in August, but as soon as I book one thing, doesn't matter which day or which park, the other options are grayed out for my remaining dates.
Oh no, I'm so sorry. I thought this was a huge game changer that would hopefully help more people. Sorry again for the false hope x

PLEASE READ IF YOU'VE ONLY BEEN ABLE TO BOOK ONE OR TWO DAYS ONLY - I've just read on a Facebook page that someone who had only been able to book 1 day before the rest said the parks are unavailable, cancelled that reservation so that nothing was booked then tried again working from the last day of the trip to the first and it worked.
I had nothing to lose as I'd only booked 1 day out of my 14 for this Oct so tried it ... AND IT ONLY WORKED!!!
Absolutely your decision if you want to try this but I promise that I've just been able to book all my days - I'm so happy, I could cry from all the stress I've endured this afternoon haha xxx
I just tried this, i had managed to get one booking then no availability for rest, i went in and cancelled it, started to work backwards and it worked BUT it then, again, stopped me after one booking! i was so hopeful at first though!

work around for those still trying. it just worked for me 3 times. do the dining trick.....as the mil falcon is there...scroll to the bottom of the web page (on computer) and select my profile under disney experience. took me right to sign in and then i selected the reservation system and it went right to create your party after I hit the blue reservation box

works each time

PLEASE READ IF YOU'VE ONLY BEEN ABLE TO BOOK ONE OR TWO DAYS ONLY - I've just read on a Facebook page that someone who had only been able to book 1 day before the rest said the parks are unavailable, cancelled that reservation so that nothing was booked then tried again working from the last day of the trip to the first and it worked.
I had nothing to lose as I'd only booked 1 day out of my 14 for this Oct so tried it ... AND IT ONLY WORKED!!!
Absolutely your decision if you want to try this but I promise that I've just been able to book all my days - I'm so happy, I could cry from all the stress I've endured this afternoon haha xxx

Can confirm this, THANK YOU! I was thinking about trying it but was scared.

I'm thinking something was getting stuck in their DB when confirming reservations caused this issue.

I was finally able to book for my November 2020 trip, 5 days. I also was able to book 2 days for my March 2021 trip, then it said I reached my limit.

Don't believe it.

This poster is almost certainly a former poster by the name of Regan117.

Not hard to figure out....same constant boastful posting style, and joined very, very soon after Regan117 made her last post here.

Some aren't nearly as smart as they think they are.
Why do people do this?? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I'm not sure why someone would do this but I can assure you that I am not the person he is talking about. Believe me or not, he doesn't seem to so to each his own. i don't know him, he doesn't know me 😁

Last edited:

Just keep going back to the previous screen and it will work itself out if encountering the "disney park pass limit reached" or "olaf screen" while making park reservations. Might take 5 plus attempts...
So you have an AP, were only able to book 3 days of park reservations, and now you can book more? Cause I've tried many more than 5 times and IT DOESN'T WORK!

Have a Feb 2021 trip booked with resort reservations. My AP expires at end of Nov, so too early to renew. Am I stuck waiting until I renew my APs before I can get my park passes? And if so, I am sure they will all be gone by then. Very unrealistic of Disney to allow park passed for the next 15 months when it creates issues like this.

Can confirm this, THANK YOU! I was thinking about trying it but was scared.

I'm thinking something was getting stuck in their DB when confirming reservations caused this issue.

I'm US btw and it was an Edge browser (pre-recently released Chromium backed one from last week). I don't think it was browser that fixed it though I saw a note that the site was optimized for Chrome.

I tried this - it didn't work. I could still only book one day. Everything is available if I cancel my one day for all 8 of my dates in August, but as soon as I book one thing, doesn't matter which day or which park, the other options are grayed out for my remaining dates.

I am running into the exact same problem. Have tried canceling and rebooking several times - still stuck at one day. Very frustrating!

Is it true that there is a limit on AP reservations with a hotel reservation? If so, what is the number?

Just tried to log back in to stare at My Plans. Looks like they have added some info to the castle page holder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter