Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

make SURE you are 100% on the park you want to choose! I was able to get my park reservations (SO Thankful) but i wanted to change my last day to a different park, but each time I click on my plans --> revise/cancel the reservation.. olaf's head-off error occurs. It's been 2 hrs now trying to change it and same thing. so BE SURE which you want to pick because even when there is still availability.. the system is not letting you cancel once you make it to reschedule another park.
Try using the app. The park reservations are under your plans on the app and there is an option to cancel.

booked all park reservations for March Spring Break 2021--- we had tickets from our "Covid Vacation" that had the expiration dates extended to Sept 2021, and we had room reservations for next year through our travel agent. Park hours next year are the same, for now, as the phased re-opening hours.

Last edited:
I finally got in! I just went on the laptop on Microsoft’s edge and let it sit waiting to get out of the waiting room with the pink castle. About 15 minutes later it went to sign in! Got all my parks reserved. What a fiasco!

Has anyone with tickets and a room reservation overcome the no availability problem?
PLEASE READ IF YOU'VE ONLY BEEN ABLE TO BOOK ONE OR TWO DAYS ONLY - I've just read on a Facebook page that someone who had only been able to book 1 day before the rest said the parks are unavailable, cancelled that reservation so that nothing was booked then tried again working from the last day of the trip to the first and it worked.
I had nothing to lose as I'd only booked 1 day out of my 14 for this Oct so tried it ... AND IT ONLY WORKED!!!
Absolutely your decision if you want to try this but I promise that I've just been able to book all my days - I'm so happy, I could cry from all the stress I've endured this afternoon haha xxx
are you AP or regular tickets? Using US site or UK?

Just to add - I also only got in using edge - TBH I doubt the browser has much to do with it - more like a combination of internet speed and pure luck

I got that same thing earlier today and I just kept hitting the back button. Finally I tried hitting the 2nd day of my trip instead of the first and suddenly all was available.
I keep trying any days for trips 2 & 3 this year and all tell me I'm at my limit but I only reserved 5 days for next month.

make SURE you are 100% on the park you want to choose! I was able to get my park reservations (SO Thankful) but i wanted to change my last day to a different park, but each time I click on my plans --> revise/cancel the reservation.. olaf's head-off error occurs. It's been 2 hrs now trying to change it and same thing. so BE SURE which you want to pick because even when there is still availability.. the system is not letting you cancel once you make it to reschedule another park.
I was able to earlier today. I accidentally booked 2 AKL in a row. Canceled one and then added MK. After that is when they wouldn't let me make any more reservations.

And Firefox comes through! Safari, Chrome and Edge repeatedly brought me to the white screen of death on both my iPhone and iPad, but my first try with Firefox on the iPad brought me to the pink castle for 10-15 minutes and then I was at the sign-in screen and then able to pick my days. It was almost laughable how easy it was once the reservation screen actually loaded.

No AP issues for me. I have 6 nights books at the Swan Thanksgiving week and an AP that now expires Dec 7. I easily booked 7 days.

work around for those still trying. it just worked for me 3 times. do the dining trick.....as the mil falcon is there...scroll to the bottom of the web page (on computer) and select my profile under disney experience. took me right to sign in and then i selected the reservation system and it went right to create your party after I hit the blue reservation box

I finally got in!! I was able to make park reservations for our full stay in August. I can’t make reservations for our Thanksgiving trip in November, which is a big disappointment. Our APs expire just days before we’re due to arrive. I intend to renew them, but I’m guessing even if I manage to get through on the phone, they’re not likely to override my being unable to reserve parks in November. I’m still going to try calling...pretty sure I’ll be on hold for the rest of the day.

I was able to book all 7 days for me. But only 1 day earlier this morning for my daughter? Is it Annual Pass glitch?
I deleted my daughter from Wednesday Park reservation. I was able to book her solo on Tuesday. But when i tried to add a different day, it said parks not available. Why is it limiting her to just 1 day?

Darn. I was hoping the reason it seemed to be down for a while was that they were fixing the AP glitch. No such luck.

PLEASE READ IF YOU'VE ONLY BEEN ABLE TO BOOK ONE OR TWO DAYS ONLY - I've just read on a Facebook page that someone who had only been able to book 1 day before the rest said the parks are unavailable, cancelled that reservation so that nothing was booked then tried again working from the last day of the trip to the first and it worked.
I had nothing to lose as I'd only booked 1 day out of my 14 for this Oct so tried it ... AND IT ONLY WORKED!!!
Absolutely your decision if you want to try this but I promise that I've just been able to book all my days - I'm so happy, I could cry from all the stress I've endured this afternoon haha xxx

I tried this - it didn't work. I could still only book one day. Everything is available if I cancel my one day for all 8 of my dates in August, but as soon as I book one thing, doesn't matter which day or which park, the other options are grayed out for my remaining dates.

Got through to the phone number listed when it tells you that you have exceeded your park pass days. Also was told it is a known issue and no way to manually override. At least everyone is in the same boat. They said to check back later.
Check back in the website, or check back by phone? I was finally able to get in after 8 hours of trying, and got my 8 days for my August trip, but it only let me book four for my 11 day December trip. It says I ran out of ticket days, and I have a Platinum AP that expires in April. So it’s not an issue with more than 14 in any configuration since I only have 12 total, and it’s not a question of ticket validity, since my ticket is linked and worked for SOME reservations. I hate to log out, since it took me so long to get in . . .

I am happy to get August settled, but not sure what glitch is causing issues for me. There are so many to choose from :crazy2:

I felt so lucky that I logged on at 5:40 pacific time and got all 6 of my days reserved within less than 5 min without issues.... only to have my bf go into the ER literally 3 hours later for an emergency appendectomy which means he won’t have enough PTO to cover both his recovery from surgery and our trip 😫 So, 99% likely we’ll have to cancel everything anyway 😭😭😭

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter