Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Just got through the DVC line and the lady said new tickets won't be available for purchase until late summer. We will have to wait till then to buy tickets and then try and get park days for them on our days. Not sure if this will work out but that is what we have so fingers crossed.
Soooo our Fun & Sun is July 25th! not sure whats up with that but i'm on hold to hopefully find answers! 1 hour plus hold!

I ran into it saying no availability as well when first trying. Also dealt with the forever castle screen when trying to get in. Decided to walk away from computer and when i came back and woke the computer it was on the page where I could make reservations. I feel very lucky in that we were able to get All the reservations we were hoping for. Also it let us in with Unactivated Annual Passes as our tickets to go along with our August Beach Club and Nov Swan reservations.

Now I am just wondering what will happen with our Beach club reservation as we are reserved for the start of Aug which is according to what i hear before the Beach club resort will be open.

I wish good luck to all those who are trying to navigate the system today and in future days. Hopefully all get what they are hoping to get.

Ok why didn’t they do it like fast passes and just let people within a 60 day window reserve??

According to Disney: "By June 28, all Guests will be able to purchase new Disney Resort hotel packages and theme park tickets and make their park reservations for arrivals starting in 2021 as our phased reopening continues. Guests will be able to view park availability online prior to purchasing their tickets. Please note that park reservations are limited in number and subject to availability. Availability can change until the reservation is finalized." (My emphasis added.)

The way I read this, if someone wants to go to a Disney park in 2021, when Disney starts making tickets available for sale to the general public, the purchaser will either: (1) have the option to make park reservations at the time of purchasing their ticket(s), or (2) be expected to make park reservations at the time of purchasing their ticket(s). If either of these are true for new ticket purchases, if Disney restricted the park reservation window to 60 days for people with existing 2021 resort reservations and tickets, then it would put such people at a distinct disadvantage in obtaining park reservations relative to people who can purchase new tickets for 2021 beginning on June 28th.

In other words, if someone with an existing January 2021 resort reservation and tickets had to wait until this November to make their park reservations because of a rolling 60 day window period, they will have lost their priority over anyone buying individual park tickets on June 28th (assuming the person buying new tickets has the ability to reserve a park when they buy their new ticket).

That being said, people with existing 2020 resort reservations and tickets are in a different boat. It would be nice to see them have some measure of priority in making park reservations, at least initially. I haven't seen anything saying if/when park tickets for the rest of 2020 will go on sale. Hopefully, those with resort only reservations in 2020 will have some priority in purchasing park tickets if/when they become available.

Last edited:
Was just able to get through after getting in earlier but my tickets not showing correctly at that time. The dining work around did not work but adding memory maker and going through to check out did let me log in and successfully was able to make thanksgiving week reservations. Used chrome.

Has anyone been successful in getting help from a CM via chat? If so how long did it take you? I've have a chat open for an hour but no one has gotten on yet (and the phones are a nightmare). I need CM help because MDE inexplicably re-assigned two of our group members' ticket to a third member, so I am not able to make park reservations for those two people. Gah!

I got through on Chat. She couldn't help me with the Park Reservation system and told me I'd have to call to change my resort reservation. No help at all.

Has anyone been successful in getting help from a CM via chat? If so how long did it take you? I've have a chat open for an hour but no one has gotten on yet (and the phones are a nightmare). I need CM help because MDE inexplicably re-assigned two of our group members' ticket to a third member, so I am not able to make park reservations for those two people. Gah!
I was able to chat with a CM after over an hour of waiting. Probably close to 1:30 of waiting before someone started to chat with me

Success finally for December 14-19th!! Safari would NOT work at all. Multiple times I made it past being in orbit to get a blank screen. I finally figured out my password so I could log in to Firefox. By the time I did that, the Falcon was there in the dining page log in work around. It was pages ago now, but THANK YOU to the person who suggested logging in through the Memory Maker. As soon as I did that, I was only in orbit a couple of minutes and able to make reservations.

Ok. We got back in. AP issue is still an issue. However my parents have APs as well and I was able to make all the reservations I wanted for them no problem. But my sister and I and or SOs... no dice

This is maddening! I have 4 days worth (of 7) that I was able to make almost 4 hours ago now...then nothing! Showing no parks available when there is clearly availability. And no other issues with tickets, resort, etc.

The MDE drop down in the top right - where you would go to view My Plans or booking a FP. There's now a link for the park pass.

What browser are you using? Safari did that for me. Microsoft Edge was the only one I could get to work.
Safari never worked. Had Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari all going in private mode and Firefox finally won AFTER SEVEN HOURS. Thanks for the help!

Hey, I was stuck as one of those people who reserved one day and was given the "no parks available" message. The park I reserved was for the first day. On, a hunch I cancelled that first day park reservation and...it let me make the reservations for the rest of my stay. The key (for me at least) was to cancel the first day reservation , make the other days starting from last day, and make the reservation for my FIRST day LAST. I was able reserve all the days of my trip this way. I tested this a few times and it worked each time.

So those desperate with "one park reservation and the rest of their trip has no parks unavailable", this might be worth a shot?

Finally in and now it tells me that it can‘t find my tickets?????? The previous page shows that I have 10 day tickets linked to the account

Finally it all worked - 10 days done - if you get to the reservation screen dont press back too many times if you get the headless Olaf or the cant find parks message - just keep using the back button once and try again and again until the parks appear... Dont leave the reservation area or your back at the back of the queue

I hope to goodness this is all a bad dream by the time we actually get there and all is back to old normal

Been getting white screen all day. Have been looking at Universal Studios to replace our trip until things calm down at Disney. I’m lucky, we were ready to buy into DVC and then the shutdown happened. It can wait, it’ll still be there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter