• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Still can't book beyond one day. When I try to pick a park it tells me no availability, as it has for the last 5 hours. I can only assume they're working to fix this glitch.

A friend got it for me, finally. Took 1.5 more hours (and that’s longer than mine went without kicking me out again). Still not sure why I couldn’t do it.

I was in earlier but no parks were available. So, we foolishly decided we should log out and try again. That was a mistake. But there were literally no parks open. So does that mean we go to wdw with only one park reservation? I mean 6 days and 1 park reservation. Is it worth it?
So far there has not been a single day that has reached capacity. I just exited after making my reservations and you can still reserve 7/11 and 7/15 for the parks that are open those days. So, if the first day of opening is still available (as well as Christmas) so is everything else.

I'm not saying that you are wrong from what you saw, just that it was a glitch. Try again, no day has been blocked yet.

So edge browser seems to work for me, yes this is a thing. Was able to make my friends reservations but I’m still capped at 3 days for my AP stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter