• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Ok the official word from the vacation club rep. Is the website is down to address the AP issue. No one can do anything at the moment she says keep refreshing keep trying. But her words were "no cast member can assist you in booking the pass until the system is back up" cause it's apparently down for CMs too. Her IT person she was talking too said it could be a few hours. they apparently really screwed some stuff up. If you're having issues with family and friends being linked then feel free to call. But everyone is in limbo with park passes at the moment
Thank you for keeping us updated :) I think I'm going to leave it now for an hour or so as this has been my whole day from 8am catching up on information here to it going live just after 12pm (UK) - it's now 5:30pm, I'm ready for my tea and I've literally done zero work haha

I was not able to get any park reservations - tried since 7am and it looks like all dates are booked through 2021. So sad and upset -- just wanted 4 park days for a 7 day trip for one person.

So are we of the consensus that there is still a glitch that shows that no reservations are available when the availability calendar shows otherwise? I was able to make 6 reservations out of my 7 day tickets.
How long did you wait?

Ok the official word from the vacation club rep. Is the website is down to address the AP issue. No one can do anything at the moment she says keep refreshing keep trying. But her words were "no cast member can assist you in booking the pass until the system is back up" cause it's apparently down for CMs too. Her IT person she was talking too said it could be a few hours. they apparently really screwed some stuff up. If you're having issues with family and friends being linked then feel free to call. But everyone is in limbo with park passes at the moment
Thanks for sharing this! I honestly feel so bad for the CMs on the phone needing to deal with this. The CM I was talking to said they were told the specifics (and not really even that many specifics) this morning only. She said this was giving her flashbacks to when FP+ was first released.

If the trip is in 2020, they just stated they would start selling tickets again later in the summer based on remaining availability. If it’s in 2021, you can call in on 6/24 and add tickets to your room-only ressie and make it a package. Then presumably you could reserve park passes, if available.

Thanks - our trip is for Oct 2020. So if I'm not able to purchase tickets later or if the park reservations are all full by the time I can buy tickets, I guess I have no choice but cancel our Disney resort reservation and try next year?

I was not able to get any park reservations - tried since 7am and it looks like all dates are booked through 2021. So sad and upset -- just wanted 4 park days for a 7 day trip for one person.
That’s odd. Just a half an hour ago there was plenty of availability. Maybe not for the first couple of weeks, but for August on there was.

My wife was able to get our Jan. 2021 dates this morning, though it took her 2 attempts. Got half way through the first time and the system booted her out. Was able to get back in and finish up the days. Frustrating process though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter