• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

I see a lot of post to take screenshot but a further step I posted but got buried:

After making the Park reservation, you can go to the My Plans page and click on Reservation Details button.
The next page provide the option to Cancel or go Back. Even if you get the "We're almost in Orbit", or any other broken/wait page you can still see the following:

The URL (link in the browser) contains a unique number (example replaced by "#":
disneyworld.disney.go.com/ park-reservations/ details/ ##########?returnUrl=/plan/

The unique number is 10 characters at the moment. I would advising taking note of that number. A screenshot without any reference number maybe of little use, Photoshop and all.

This may have already been asked, but has anyone else had the system say ’not so fast’ because tickets are not linked, yet you know for sure that your tickets are linked?
I had that, but only because one person had a 4-day Magic, I was shifting days around, and I didn't realize I had that person already booked for MK on a different day. I deleted that other reservation and then it was all good.

My cast member said they were working on a window that dealt with reservations only. He said he couldn't even look at my dining reservations or park passes I created this morning while I had been on hold. He said only the MDE would get me what I wanted.
I interpreted it that they are not to get bogged down with anything but resorts today. Imagine if cast members were giving people park passes while those are online scrambling. It would be even uglier for those waiting. :teeth:
Well that's what I was thinking (that it was unfair if so) but there are so many posts now of the same thing (that people can't get their dates, not enough etc) I'm losing track of what the heck is going on haha.
I'll persevere lol, thank you x

I am in but it is showing zero days available at any park for the entire period. I logged in right at seven and was in the holding room for four hours and now I have no hope of getting in a park for more than a year, with an AP. To say that I am angry is an understatement. I have two trips already booked and had plans to book two next year.
I'm thinking this has to be a glitch or there will be a lot of us cancelling visits.

also try 407.939.1936
It took 32 tries but I got in
Wow! 32 tries. That's dedication.

Thank you for sharing this number. I finally got through on the ticketing line after holding for over an hour. The cast member was not able to help me. She gave me a different number. I can't get through. I'm currently at only five tries. I guess I won't get discouraged yet. Tenacity seems to be the key today!

I'm seeing availability for all 4 parks the Monday of my week, beginning Nov 15th. The rest of the week is sold out already??? I think I'm going to cry.

I see all green for resort guests with that link. When I select annual pass holder or ticket guest all grey. How come?

Is there any point in keeping the window open when the screen goes white with just the footers showing ie help&guest services after the space mountain screen?
That was happening on my ipad, had laptop ready and loading too and that displayed for me first and I was able to book about 830 this morning.

Was under the impression that you could reserve passes for future trips (whereby you had resort reservations) but that were after your AP expired (as they are not in the renewal window yet). However, system does not appear to be allowing that. Unless they fix this, someone cannot get a pass until they renew their AP several months from now.

Got back in. Showing no parks available at all for the anytime in August. Thankfully 4 out of our five tickets were booked before started experiencejng issues.

Grrr.... for our stay Dec 5-12, the calendar says "one or more parks are not available for Disney Park Pass Selections" and each park is greyed out. Got up early, orbited for hours, left for an hour and half for a dental appointment, and shut out. Grr!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter