Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

I am in the system right now, but it is showing no parks available for all my days in July. 7/11-7/28. Is this really true or an error??

I can’t get in. I’ve tried it all and I’m stuck in the stupid orbit. I’m at a loss. I just want to cry.
How long have you been "orbiting"? Hang in there - I was stuck on it for awhile...the time kept changing too (adding time). Then it spit me out onto the pink castle again. Sat there for another 20 minutes or so, then took me to the party selection page.

I finally got in and there is no availability for any day between now and September 2021. Something has to be wrong???

Yes that's what I'm getting for the last day of our September trip. Our passes expire on 9/5 and they should be extended but no luck. My hubby has been on the phone for the 2nd time with Disney trying to figure out how we can get them extended so we can reserve things.
Is 9/5 your original expiration date or is that with the 117 days added? (I.e. are you waiting for the extra 30 day extension?). I really want to book our Christmas trip park days but our passes updated to November 29. I need those extra 30 days!

For what its worth.....I was able to book 24 days. A little over two weeks in August and my Christmas trip. DVC ressies with Plat Plus AP.
What’s the length of your initial stay and then how many park reservations did you book after booking your initial stay? My theory is it’s only giving you length of initial stay plus 3.

Just to confirm, people ringing are just checking their options, right? Or are the CM's able to book your park reservations for you as I'm getting confused with all the posts, sorry.

I figured it was a just keep trying situation but now I'm seeing loads of being on hold, wondering if that's what we're to do if coming up with an error messy saying one or more park not available when clearly I have a resort and tickets booked

I’ve tried it all. I can’t get passed the stupid orbit. Thankfully my dates aren’t until September but this is ridiculous. My clock ran out about four times and I still got booted back to this screen.

I just got the 15th at HS and the 16th at EP. Per Disney Food Blog, the workaround is: make a dining res at DS, (say, on the 14th), by googling a restaurant. This will allow you to login ro MDE, then access parks pass reservation from there. Worked for me.

I was able to get my family of 6 in the day after thanksgiving (we all have five day tickets) but when I go in to do thanksgiving it says three of us (the ones over ten) don’t have tickets. Anyone else have this issue?

I was able to get 3 days under a dvc rental. And then one day of my next reservation at yacht club. That’s as far as I got then it’s telling me no park availability
Blah! I took my 3 days but now wondering if I should change it up, just Incase if poor availability later.

So frustrating

Has anyone had any luck on making park reservations with an AP for more then 3 days, who has a resort reservation at a hotel that isn’t confirmed to be reopening.

I was booked at the YC which will be closed for my dates and was still able to make park reservations with my AP. Got all 8 days we wanted. Then I called and changed my resort to the Poly. Everything is showing correct in MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter