Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

We have 4 resort reservations:

July 30-Aug 4 (CBR, DH and me): All park reservations made
Nov 5-Nov 9 (GDT, DH and me): says we've reached our limit for park reservations
Nov 21-Nov 28 (FW-Cabin, DH, me, 4 kids): let us make park reservations for the 4 kids but not DH and me
Jan 6-Jan 11 (Contemporary, DH and me): says we've reached our limit for park reservations.

Currently on hold. Haven't heard anything about how long the hold is. Also have a chat window open, but no one's "answered" it yet.

For those who are frustrated and still in a death spiral--we're all thinking and routing for you! pixiedust:

The good news is I don't think there has been any indications that days are close to selling out. People continue to have technical issues and ticket/AP issues, but it sounds like everyone eventually is able to get the days they want unless they run into these restrictions.

Is there any info on whether AP that will expire but aren't inside the renewal window have anyway to book for resort stays after expiration

I'm wondering the same. Ours should extend but the extension doesn't show up yet which leaves the last day of our Sept trip a wash because it's past the expiration date. I can't even touch our November reservation yet either. And obviously we are too far out to renew.

I wasn't able to do so. My AP expires 12/2/20 and I got Olaf errors when I tried to book for our May 2021 trip.
Not sure if this is the case for you, but the Olaf error for me was because i had selected my 2 year old (who obviously doesn't have a ticket)

It sounds like many of us APs are in the same boat.
I have 3 trips booked - 3 days in July, 10 in October, 4 in December. All resort stays are linked in MDE.
I booked park passes for my July trip. Now it says I've reached my limit and won't let me book for my other trips.

QUESTION: all 3 of my resort stays are DVC rentals. Could this be the common denominator? For the other APs who have been limited to 3 days of parks in spite of a longer resort stay, are you on rented DVC points?
I'm at a loss. Hope they fix this glitch soon.
I’m having the issue and mine are DVC reservations.

It sounds like many of us APs are in the same boat.
I have 3 trips booked - 3 days in July, 10 in October, 4 in December. All resort stays are linked in MDE.
I booked park passes for my July trip. Now it says I've reached my limit and won't let me book for my other trips.

QUESTION: all 3 of my resort stays are DVC rentals. Could this be the common denominator? For the other APs who have been limited to 3 days of parks in spite of a longer resort stay, are you on rented DVC points?
I'm at a loss. Hope they fix this glitch soon.
For mine - I was able to book for my DVC, but my two others were not DVC and I can't book those. I'm talking to a CM member now - she said it is a technical issue and they are aware of it - she's still trying to find out more information.

I just wanted to say Thank you for posting a way to get into the site! I also used chrome incognito page. I got our park days for 9/12 - 9/20. I even made a mistake and had to go and cancel a day and reschedule it. And why is Epcot opening up so late?

I am not sure I did this right?? Thanks for the tip on the dining reservations - it worked for me after waiting hours. I finally got in and made Park Pass reservations. I got one park per day for August 21 - August 25. However, I didn't have to pick a time. The park hours are what shows in my park plans. Did I mess it up or am I all set? There is also a Reservation Note that says a Park Pass does not guarantee admission. What does that mean?

i am so confused, AP holder with resort stay end of July and only got 1 day, now rest of year is grey, and says no availability, I am in tears.
4 of the 7 of us are AP holders with a resort stay the same time. Those are the 4 I was able to get park ressies for. The 3 with regular park tickets as part of the package are the ones I can't get park ressies for. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to the glitches. I do think it will all get worked out in the end though. One of our rooms is questioning if they will actually go so if they do cancel, that will open up those spots for someone else. Try only doing 2 people at a time. That's the only way I was able to get the slots that I did get.

Can you only get one “trip” at a time? We have a trip in July and another in Nov. My DH got in right before me and made a 4 Nov dates. When I got in, I made a July date, then it started saying “no parks available” for both of us. After 45 of this, I cancelled the one in July, and it immediately let him finish the November dates. That trip is on DVC points, so non-refundable. Therefore, I’m not willing to cancel those dates to make our sooner ones. Anyone else in this boat?
I have two sets of tickets (old 6 day non-expiring parkhoppers + DVC 6 day tickets single use) AND a not-yet-active AP in my account. I was able to book 3 days in October and 4 days in March but was not able to add on 3 more days in October even though that should work according to my stored tickets. It did give me a different number to call (407-939-7917) for assistance so I'll try that. (Fortunately I'm OK with those days being resort-only if it comes down to that.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter