• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

I can’t get past the calendar. It shows that all parks are available, but nothing happens when I click on the date.

Have a weird situation, have 9/13 reservation at Fort Wilderness and also 9/15 -9/18, total of 4 nights but it will only let me do 3, I'm an AP holder. Tried rearranging a host of different ways, no go. Was actually hoping to add the 14th when I originally reserved but then all the madness started. Also have several nights after at an offsite campground and was hoping to add extra days when the AP period opened, now I'm worried it's only going to give me those 3.

So we finally got there. Got all 14 days of our April trip booked.

Everyone is probably aware now, but we have learnt Safari does not work, either incognito or not. We eventually, used the dining reservation technique in an incognito chrome browser and had no issues at all.

OK, I finally got in! Made 3 days of reservations for my December trip - so easy! -and now it says I’ve reached my limit?

I have an AP with three onsite resort stays booked and linked on MDE. Theoretically I should be able to reserve parks for all my resort days. What gives?
I made reservations for my resort stays july aug sept oct and part of November then I couldn't select parks anymore. nothing about limits reached or anything. back in orbit. we shall see

Is there any info on whether AP that will expire but aren't inside the renewal window have anyway to book for resort stays after expiration

I wasn't able to do so. My AP expires 12/2/20 and I got Olaf errors when I tried to book for our May 2021 trip.

I got in with the dining reservation trick. I successfully got 1 day of 7 booked for the first week in September 2020. Now I can't book any other days. It says some parks might not be available, but it wont let me pick any! I've tried different computers, and different browsers (normal and incognito). Extremely frustrating!!!!!

I did not have any issues getting what we wanted on a July 21-July26 trip with DVC reservations and Gold APs. I used a PC and the browser was MS Edge. I had to wait about 10 mins for the countdown, but once on I had no issues.

Has anyone been only able to book 1 day (then every day of your hotel ressie was grayed out - unavailable) then successfully went back in and booked more days of your resort stay? I'm wondering if you get just one shot at making your ressies. I noticed that when I see my park ressie in MDE, it has a choice to cancel but not modify.

It sounds like many of us APs are in the same boat.
I have 3 trips booked - 3 days in July, 10 in October, 4 in December. All resort stays are linked in MDE.
I booked park passes for my July trip. Now it says I've reached my limit and won't let me book for my other trips.

QUESTION: all 3 of my resort stays are DVC rentals. Could this be the common denominator? For the other APs who have been limited to 3 days of parks in spite of a longer resort stay, are you on rented DVC points?
I'm at a loss. Hope they fix this glitch soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter