Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Welp... It let me get that last park pass for July, but it's not letting me do anything for September.

Aargh! Everything I try on my iPad doesn’t work! Chrome, incognito, Safari, Dining hack, etc. When the countdown ends the page just goes blank. Every single time.

My desktop PC is stuck at the castle. So frustrating!

Glad to hear others are having success. I’ve been trying since 7:00 and feel helpless, lol.

Did you do the Dining Res trick?

I was able to book half of my November trip before getting kicked back out. What I didn't know is that you cannot book a party of people with different pass types. So i have to book the AP people separate from the people with day passes 😤
I was able to book my whole party - 4 with AP vouchers, 2 tickets. I wonder if it makes a difference that our AP’s aren’t active?

Please, has ANYONE gotten past the one or more parks are not available for Disney Park Pass Selections? I am desperate here. 9 day park hopper plus with stay at Pop, successfully booked three days and now nothing is available.

Try this. Its working, just tried it again.
For those having trouble with this.
1- Go to https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/
2- Hover on Things to do and click "All restaurants"
3- Make a reservation for ANY restaurant, I just chose a random date in August. Once you select a time, it will ask you to log on.
4- Once the reservation is made go to the "Disney Park Pass System"
5 - Click on the Blue Link that says Make a Disney Pass Reservation
6 - Pick your date

Hope this helps anyone that is having a problem.
Yep - This worked for me. Got all my days in for Thanksgiving week!

Hey Disney Friends!

I am not suggesting my concerns are any more valid than any others, but I am really having such anxiety about this reservation system. It is very Frustrating that we have to wait until the last tier to reserve dates (as we only had tickets no hotel) ...and im not an AP holder.

Do you all think everything will be booked up for the 1st week of August? My daughter has been holding on to hope that we could take her Senior Cap & Gown pictures in front of the Castle! All her Prom, Graduation, Dance recitals, everything was canceled.........she is praying she can still have Disney as planned. Im beyond upset that I am having to ride out this anxiety for this whole week as I wait to see what the future holds for when we can make our reservation.
I personally don't see how there can be any dates left open that late in the game & im just not sure what to do. Like all parents, i hurt twice when I see my daughter so withdraw & depressed.... im praying Disney is able to lift our spirits.

The work around got me in, still saying not available from Sept 1-5, I’ve been trying every which way... I was able to book 8/30 and nothing else. We are on a package, all 4 same room same ressies

Same for our stay later in september, got first 5 days now all coming up unavailable

UGH. I was able to make 7 days of a 9 day reservation and then it will let my DH profile make more but not the rest of us. Ad I cant make any for our December trip! We have Gold AP's all of us.

People who keep getting blank white pages.... did you refresh? Wait? I haven’t had any login issues, it just never loads anything past the blank page. 😣

ETA: i’ve tried multiple browsers, multiple devices, incognito/private and not.

same thing for me arrrrrrgh

Just a data point...Used the dining res method.

Made 3 days of Park pass reservations using 6 day military tickets and staying at SOG.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter