Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

After two hours of trying, finally got 6 days for Thanksgiving week. I had no success with Safari on any of my Apple products. I had to use the dining trick through Google Chrome to finally get it to work.

Also just refreshed my disney experience and it took me back to the castle!! good think i got a few days in

anyone have a tip for logging in? I got logged out during the crash and haven't been able to get back in, even after waiting for the spaceship countdown-- I'm stuck at the castle.
I was getting stuck in those places too

See the tip on Post 1 to go through Dining Reservation - that was the only way I got it to work. It took time processing for each step, but it did not crash. Once you "cancel" the reservation, you copy paste the link into the address bar - that is what is meant by "navigate to" in the post on page 1.

Good Luck!

I was able to book 5 days for the last week in October just now. Once I got in (took a few tries) I was able to book one after the other. APs. Chrome

I didn't use any tricks. Came back from food shopping, saw people booking, logged on and did it.

Well nothing is working. The web site is failing and all phone numbers for WDW and DVC are either not connecting or busy. I have a feeling that by the time we’re able to get through, all our days will have been taken. This is NOT good at all.

Try this. Its working, just tried it again.
For those having trouble with this.
1- Go to https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/
2- Hover on Things to do and click "All restaurants"
3- Make a reservation for ANY restaurant, I just chose a random date in August. Once you select a time, it will ask you to log on.
4- Once the reservation is made go to the "Disney Park Pass System"
5 - Click on the Blue Link that says Make a Disney Pass Reservation
6 - Pick your date

Hope this helps anyone that is having a problem.

I was on chrome incognito and this kept happening to me, so I opened regular chrome, did the dining trick and everything worked perfectly.
Didn’t do anything for me. Took me to the login page (I’ve logged in like 20 times at this point), then an error page when I hit the park pass system again.

Finally worked. Spent 2.5 hours, but Chrome Incognito + Dining Reservation => Let me into the Park Reservation system. I got all requested days in late July, I just wish that park hopping was allowed.

IT WORKED!!!

Thanks to all who went before me and figured this out. You folks are a valuable resource! Chrome (which I had to download), incognito, make a dining reservation, then to MDE and I got my days. Sept 8 to 15.

Good luck everyone! I'm going to Disney World!!!

I got in and it let me book 6 days, but on the 7th day I got the "one or more parks are not available" message. We are staying for 8 nights and have 7 day tickets.

I got my 7/26-7/29 reservations, but it was an ordeal. I tried on 2 computers plus an iPad, using incognito and not, all at the same time. Every instance was a different result. Finally on one computer it got to the reservation system. Then it took a long time to be able to get back to Plans to verify everything.

Wonder if some of these inconsistent problems are related to closures with resorts? Didn't someone earlier say somewhere the new system parks and resorts are connected?

I can't get beyond 3 days (August trip). Trying to book November now (which is at ASMo probably not opening)

Has anyone with a resort that is not listed as opening been able to book? We have WL but it's also connected to a split stay at the Cabins that will be open.
Mine are DVC resort bookings which will definitely be open, still can't get beyond 3 days.

Try this. Its working, just tried it again.
For those having trouble with this.
1- Go to https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/
2- Hover on Things to do and click "All restaurants"
3- Make a reservation for ANY restaurant, I just chose a random date in August. Once you select a time, it will ask you to log on.
4- Once the reservation is made go to the "Disney Park Pass System"
5 - Click on the Blue Link that says Make a Disney Pass Reservation
6 - Pick your date

Hope this helps anyone that is having a problem.
Sadly this isn’t changing anything for me. :/

Thank you for the tips! I used the incognito and dining res. tip to get through! I got what I wanted for Sept. These boards have helped me so many times!

People who keep getting blank white pages.... did you refresh? Wait? I haven’t had any login issues, it just never loads anything past the blank page. 😣

ETA: i’ve tried multiple browsers, multiple devices, incognito/private and not.

I am but looking at the availablility calendar it is completely grayed out. So (fingers crossed) it just means the res system is having an issue. I was able to get one of our seven days in October but after that there was no availability at all for me. About that time, posts started showing up here describing the same experience.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/a...mp=ILC-AdmissionCalendar_TicketConfigCalendar
Make sure you click on Disney Resort Guests to see the right calendar. It defaults to Ticketed Guests, who cannot book yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter