• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Start over in a new incognito browser, go to Disney's website, click dining reservation, search a time in July for 2 people, when it shows availability click make a reservation, then log in, then click cancel reservation, then go up to the MDE drop down menu in upper right corner and click Disney parks pass system. Then click Make reservation.

yessssssssssss! the incognito window trick worked! THANK YOU!!!!

Got our reservations by the dining reservation shortcut. Thanks to whoever gave that tip and the tip of taking my 1 year old nephew off of my party because we NEVER would have figured that out. Pixie dust for everyone! :tink:

Start over in a new incognito browser, go to Disney's website, click dining reservation, search a time in July for 2 people, when it shows availability click make a reservation, then log in, then click cancel reservation, then go up to the MDE drop down menu in upper right corner and click Disney parks pass system. Then click Make reservation.
Thank you so much for writing these out! It worked - finally!
Got everything for our August 29-Sept 3 trip.

Interesting: I had a 3-day ticket but it let me book 4 days. Hope that means they will let me modify my tickets!

I went back and tried this (not sure at this point if arrival day or departure day is better, so I really *would* like to have an option) but it says I've already used all my days. I was only allowed exactly the number of days on my pass...

I did it!!! Those of you who are still waiting, don't give up! It will happen! I just finally made it in and once I got there, it was a breeze! Now, I think I need to throw up o_O

Attachments

• Christmas week.JPG
    Christmas week.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 9
anyone run into a limit on the days. I have booked 10 days and it says I've reached my limit. I thought it was 14 for annual passholders?

Thank you!! Yes, I was including our 1 year old. Taking him off let me in! You saved the day!!!
It would be nice if this info was somewhere-I’d also liked to see the days I already booked shaded out or something since I was jumping around

Any luck with Good Nieghbor hotels? We got through with our CBR, but not our Hilton. Got passed the sign in trying to make a dinning reservation.

It only let me book one of our reservations, what do I do we are AP holders and have 3 on site reservations

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter