Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

After being up since 1am MST, they are now all booked. Got everything I wanted. Have trip July 19-23 and Sept 6-11 with mixture of AP's and regular tickets and was able to book together with no issues. No issues with availability. The only issue was actually getting past the orbit and pink castle... What worked for me was doing a dining reservation and that allowed me to log in. Then I was able to go to the park reservation information page under my plans and click the make a park reservation link and it allowed me to create my party and done. I actually did the reservation on my work computer as my phone, IPAD and personal computer would not go past the orbit and castle - maybe had to do with cookies?

Dining reservation trick worked to get in, but still had a white page with a few help links- no ability to make park reservations using Safari.

Switched to incognito Chrome and got right in using the dining reservation trick. All reservations made for mid- August. Good luck to everyone still trying!

I've gotten in several times, but it keeps giving me Olaf....or when it does let me in shows EVERY day is gray. lol

The dining reservation trick worked for me too!!! I got everything I wanted for Labor Day weekend. Good luck all!

ETA: Chrome incognito on Win 7 (yes, 7. blame my job lol)

I'm still in orbit but now I am logged in so in theory it should work this time. 4 more minutes. Incognito was the only thing that worked at all for me.

Thank you to whoever posted the hack about signing into mde through the dining reservation screen prior to going to the park reservation link. I was finally able to get to the right place, signed in with this hack :worship:. Got everything we were looking for during our Thanksgiving week trip!

I got in using the tip from above to book a dining reservation. Then I went to tickets and passes and was able to book for Nov when I have a resort reservation. I am also going in Aug, but no resort booked, so I have to wait until Friday for those plans.
Same here. I am anxiously awaiting "renting" some DVC points for August and until that completes and I get the reservation into my account I cannot make my August reservations under just an annual pass until Friday. Hopefully that will all happen later today and I can make my other choices. Fingers crossed.

Thank you all for being here as we figured this all out together - you all rock! May the odds be in your favor.

Have you guys gotten email confirmations like you would with ADRs? I got through and it showed on my plans page but no emails and now I'm back in orbit. Wanting to make sure the park reservations are confirmed.

THANKS TO EVERYONE! The incognito and going through the dining system to bypass the castle finally worked. From there it was smooth as silk...got all 8 days, exactly the parks I wanted.

I booked parks for each day from 7/11 through 7/18. All open parks were available for each of my days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter