Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

We had a countdown that started like 36 minutes ago, went down to zero, sat there for about 15 minutes on 0:00, then turned white. After about 5 minutes on white the create a party screen popped up! We are done. Woof. Now to get through on the phones for resort issues...1 hour 35 minutes and counting.

All of my pink castles let me in and automatically went to the reserve parks page. All booked and confirmed. What an experience! The orbit page is still counting down
Edit to add. Using chrome. Did not need to refresh. Also park reservations are already showing up in my Disney app.

Everyone is effectively DDoS’ing the system. The more browsers refreshing the worse it becomes. Using four devices hoping to get through is like sending 3 friends into different park entry lines to see who gets in first. But if everyone does this the line grows exponentially.
On the bright side, when those people are done, all of their imaginary friends get out of line at the same time with them.

That was very anticlimactic. After being stuck on the castle for an hour I got the login page, clicked "view availability" on my plans, and then had my reservations for our August trip done in about 3 minutes. Fastest disney reservations page I've ever seen.

Bruce

One trick if you can't sign in - Go to "make dining reservation", find a date and time that is open - click to make it. It will ask you to login, cancel once logged in and tada you are good.

This avoids the castle

That is exactly what I had to do and it worked!!! Thank you so much. Mine are done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter