Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

If your orbit timer gets to 0:00, DO NOT REFRESH. It will still keep trying to get you through, even if the timer is showing 0s.

If you’re stuck on the Castle, try opening the DPPS page info page in another window and clicking on the blue Make Reservation button.

Just got reservations for week of July 13th. From the My Plans page, a button appeared for making reservations at the top. Waited in the Space Mountain Orbit screen, with many reloads of time. Once it loads, I had to choose my party (only guests on my reservation unfortunately since I have 2 more that they have not let me add yet because check out is after July 11.) From there it is pick a date, choose a park, choose a time frame (ex: 8 am to 6pm for animal kingdom), then check Covid liability waiver acknowledgement. It then let me choose to view plans or make another reservation.

I am going to call now to get in the queue to add my 2 other guests. Hopefully I can get them reservations.

I got in and was able to make mine for the days that my AP is good through. When I picked a day after my AP expires I got olaf on the final screen.

That is my worry. Our AP doesn't show extended so I have my hubby on the phone waiting to see what's up with that while we both attempt this. When we called Disney on Friday night we were told that we should be allowed to reserve for up to 30 days after expiration because they assume you'll renew. Guess that's not true.

I'm in orbit. 8 minutes til launch...

Edit: Mine will occasionally add a few more seconds, but still counts down.

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!! I'm done...…..I got in and made the park reservations 😁 Once the link was available on the Select Disney Park pass page and I got through the time countdown! It was easy!

Has anyone else made it? Only took 90 min.

Doug :goofy:
Did you actually get in!!?? After the orbit page I got kicked back to the castle.

If your orbit timer gets to 0:00, DO NOT REFRESH. It will still keep trying to get you through, even if the timer is showing 0s.

If you’re stuck on the Castle, try opening the DPPS page info page in another window and clicking on the blue Make Reservation button.

This sends me back to a 10 minute timer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter