Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Ok, figured it out. There is a secret code you have to enter when you see the castle the first time. If it blinks (refreshes) you have to start over. The code is:

Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, start.

Contra - unlimited lives!!!!!!! LOVED that game!!!!!!!!

Ok, figured it out. There is a secret code you have to enter when you see the castle the first time. If it blinks (refreshes) you have to start over. The code is:

Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, start.
In some games that was insta death for your character (Tomb Raider) or just crashed the game ;)

And I'm out. I have to get back to work. Hopefully when I get home this evening I'll be able to get the reservations for the parks I want. At this point I'm not really too worried. I'll just cancel the Disney portion of the trip and do more Universal/Orlando days. There's so much in the area we haven't done yet and it will save us a ton of money!!

I got a $50 one. Did you decline housekeeping? That’s the only thing I can think of as to why I got this gift card.
I did on my original reservation, but this was moved from that cancelled reservation and the option to decline was no longer available. I also have a 14 day reservation so it should have been $130 if that's what it is.

Logged in and getting to My Plans page......…..afraid to sign out because I may never get back in. Attempting to sign-on page on different computer and can't...…...Castle wait page 😟

Doug :goofy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter