• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

The second tab idea is genius. I opened another tab, went to the Disney World site. i show as logged in, have the MDE menu, and got to the park reservation page. Thank you! Still no place to make reservations.
you are in to make park reservations???

Shouldn’t matter a multi-billion dollar company should have enough bandwidth and be able to foresee all issues before rolling this out, this doesn’t look good for them.
You can buy bandwidth...there’s more to it than bandwidth. Authentication requests, database requests, systems integrations. It’s not just a website with some HTML code. The site went from 0 to 10000 at 7am. I would have expected this from any company, let alone Disney. They’re biggest mistake was allowing everyone for the next 15 months book all at once.

What the heck?! I just got an email from Disney with a gift card for $90. They amount doesn't equate to anything that could have been cancelled. Anyone else?!

I got an email just now for a $50 gift card. I assumed it’s because I declined housekeeping.

It's not live. Just like this gif :)
giphy.gif

Just pressing F5 like crazy. As what Dory says, "just keep 'freshin, just keep 'freshin"

I just can't let myself care too much; it's not good for my mental health.

I'm going to make myself start looking forward to a lovely resort-only stay.

You can buy bandwidth...there’s more to it than bandwidth. Authentication requests, database requests, systems integrations. It’s not just a website with some HTML code. The site went from 0 to 10000 at 7am. I would have expected this from any company, let alone Disney. They’re biggest mistake was allowing everyone for the next 15 months book all at once.
I agree they made this problem themselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter