• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

About 5 years ago they gutted their IT department and hired replacement workers from India at much lower salaries. Not saying they had stellar IT to begin with, but I can't imagine that it has helped things.

Some of IT staff, not all ... but point is still valid :)

About 5 years ago they gutted their IT department and hired replacement workers from India at much lower salaries. Not saying they had stellar IT to begin with, but I can't imagine that it has helped things.
Honestly, it doesn't seem any worse to me. Equally awful going back 16yrs now on my end.

I was logged in and kicked out. Now I've had the castle for about 15 minutes. I have a reservation for July 12-16th, so hopefully this starts working soon.
I wish you all the luck in the world and truly hope the rest of your trip goes problem free.

I dunno...I just feel if I call now to modify my resort...with all the IT problems they're already having...I can really see a cluster$%#$ when I'm finally able to do my park reservations on-line---since I don't know when I'll actually be able to do my park reservations...sorry...thinking out loud...

I'm on hold now to modify, and apparently you can't modify resort reservations until the Park Pass System is live.

I've gotten past the castle but the park reservations page is still the same as yesterday. My bf, who's a computer engineer, said they prob rolled it back to a previous state and are now working on pushing another update that hopefully works. He said that's what he would be doing if he was a developer in this situation. *crossing fingers*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter