Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

For those that have trips next year, and this year October/November I think you'll be fine not booking now
Maybe log out and let people with trips in the next couple of months give it a go?
Right? I am supposed to arrive in 18 days. Forgive me if I don't feel sympathy for anyone trying to log in to make sure they get reservations for their 2021 stay 😂

I'm going to work. I'll try again when I get there. See yinz in about 20 minutes.

Was it confirmed somewhere that MDE won’t allow park reservations? Just seems odd dining and FP always worked in app.

Annnnnnnnd my husband is grumpy, wants to know when he can have his work laptop back ("how long is that going to take" "I don't know"), so, hopefully I can do this from my phone. I don't like losing the page that I've been sitting on this whole time though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter