• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World in February

ali1104

Earning My Ears
Asking for opinions from those of you that have visited Disney World first week of February? Weather? Advantages? Disadvantages? Fun stories or things you can advise on? I visit Disney once or twice a year but have never been in February.

I've been in Feb., but usually President's week, as I'm a teacher and that's when we are off. So is the rest of the world. I've heard the weeks before this are lower crowds. We've been down there about 6 times in Feb and 1/2 the years the weather was reasonable, not shorts but no jackets either. The other years, I wore my heavy winter (from MI) jacket. One year it even snowed about an hour north of Disney while we were down there.

We were just there this past February 5 - 9th. The weather was perfect! It was in the upper 70's to lower 80's each day. The pools are all heated so they were more than warm enough to enjoy. We only had a quick rain shower late one afternoon. The crowds were also very reasonable. The one thing to keep in mind is that the parks typically close earlier than they do other times of the year. The upside to this is that if you are traveling with young children, the nighttime shows are typically around 8 pm so it's less of a stretch to keep them up for fireworks, etc. If you don't have young kids, it gives you time to go and check out Disney Springs or all of the other great bars and restaurants at the resorts without the pull of feeling like you need to be in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter