• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World guest who was handcuffed for refusing a COVID-19 temperature check told sheriffs he had spent too much money at the resort to be arrested

I try really, really hard to reserve judgment and remember that you can't always know what others may be going through, but I hope this guy goes down hard.

I wasn’t going to say anything else on the matter but he has been raked over the coals by former employees on another forum. I’m pretty sure this guy will be going down hard and Disney is just the beginning of his problems.

He is a real winner, that's for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if he thrives knowing he "made the news!"

Manners are important. It takes a little bit of time to keep things civil.

Man arrested after refusing to leave for not undergoing temp check. There I fixed that for everyone. It’s such a false narrative that is overplayed too often. No where is there a law that states you must have a temp check.

Man arrested after refusing to leave for not undergoing temp check. There I fixed that for everyone. It’s such a false narrative that is overplayed too often. No where is there a law that states you must have a temp check.

It is a private business that can set rules for entry. He was arrested for trespassing. He was trespassed for not following the business's rules.

It is a private business that can set rules for entry. He was arrested for trespassing. He was trespassed for not following the business's rules.
Yes, that is exactly what I was referring to. Totally different then what the title of the thread is.

LOL, poor guy was just trying to get one last breath of freedom with a trip to DW before they locked him up. He was probably so stressed out the entire trip knowing he was destined for prison that he snapped at the temp check.
I guess I'd want to squeeze one last trip in before I went! :duck:

To be fair the temperature check is such pure theatre to appease regulators, but none the less you have to be stupid to not just stand there.

As much of a loser as this guy sounds like, i can't disagree with his argument of spending to much money to get arrested. You should get diplomatic immunity with the amount of money they are siphoning from us. $4.50 bottles of water in FLORIDA in a park with a laughably small availability of water dispensers. Anyone who actually defends this company at this point is just beyond reason and has so much disposable income they could care less what anything costs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter