Disney Wonder Sept 3-7, 2006 Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
13000 Yea :cool1: Can you believe it?? Boy we talk alot!!!!! :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

YEA HOLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sugaswim said:
oooo i'm not a fan of dresses either. yeah it's nice to dress up every once in a while. but yeah, not so much. however i did buy a 'little black dress' cause i figure every girl should have one. but i have yet to wear it for anything :lmao:
i'm happy in jeans and a tshirt, or a polo, i'm all about the polos. oh and my fleece pants are my most favorite thing ever. and most girls, they loves shoes right, well i'm no exception. except for the fact that my shoe obsession centers around sneakers :lmao:

I've got a little black dress...only it's a little purple skirt and top set... :teeth:

suzannef said:
13000 Yea :cool1: Can you believe it?? Boy we talk alot!!!!! :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

haha yeah we do. we're just blasting on through to the cruise. i have a feeling it's only going to be worse this week. well outside of the people who are going down early!

Gotta go...me and some friends are goin to the beach! Finally!! I'll be back at Wrightsville! :smooth:
:wave2:

Blackunicorn said:
I've got a little black dress...only it's a little purple skirt and top set... :teeth:

hehe... just as good!

haha yeah one my coworkers (the only other female in my group... granted there are only a total of 6 of us in my group) says to me friday (after a discussion about my outfit), holly now all we need to do is get you some heels. i just laughed. she says i'm going to guess that you don't own any. i said no i don't, well actually i do own 1 cute black pair but i have yet to wear them :lmao:

i'm actually thinking about going to get another pair, brown ones so that maybe i will start wearing them for work. i have to look 'more professional'. my county needs to look good. we're trying to pick up another product. so there are going to be people out in the market like crazy and a huge presentation and everything. so i want to make sure we look good!

Blackunicorn said:
I totally sympathize! I have no idea where my daughter gets it. I always swore that I wouldn't have a girly girl, and she would never wear the color pink. But from the moment she had the ability to make a choice, it was pink everything! And what I got was a girl who will wear a froo froo dress and carry a Barbie in one hand while holding a wooden sword in the other! :rolleyes: I swear, I *hate* dresses, and I only own one. I think she only wants to pack dresses for our vacation!
That's sooo funny. When I was pregnant with DD I told everyone NO PINK! I don't want ANY pink. Everyone ran out and tried to find non-pink girl clothes. I am not into the froo froo thing at all. She has some girls in her class that are draped in feather boas and froo froo ankle socks, I hate that crap! LOL DD likes her princess dresses, and she likes her barbies, babies and polly's but she only wants to wear pants! I am into the surf stuff, her wardrobe consists of Etnies, Roxy and some Limited Too thrown in. Of course, we have her DISNEY clothes, but her favorite thing to wear is pants. I have to hide her jeans so she'll wear a skort on PE day. (It's 1000 degrees here!)

suzannef said:

WE DO????????
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

LCTsMom said:
That's sooo funny. When I was pregnant with DD I told everyone NO PINK! I don't want ANY pink. Everyone ran out and tried to find non-pink girl clothes. I am not into the froo froo thing at all. She has some girls in her class that are draped in feather boas and froo froo ankle socks, I hate that crap! LOL DD likes her princess dresses, and she likes her barbies, babies and polly's but she only wants to wear pants! I am into the surf stuff, her wardrobe consists of Etnies, Roxy and some Limited Too thrown in. Of course, we have her DISNEY clothes, but her favorite thing to wear is pants. I have to hide her jeans so she'll wear a skort on PE day. (It's 1000 degrees here!)

i used to hate picture day at school when i was younger. my mom would always make us go to school in these froo froo dresses. i just wanted to shoot myself. i was so happy when finally by the time i got to junior high i could start picking out my own clothes for picture day. and she used to always make us dress nice. in high school it's funny, you can always tell who the freshmen are cause they're dressed all nice. by the time i was a sophmore i'd just show up in my jeans and a tshirt :rotfl2:
i used to go to school in pajama pants too. that was my favorite. i did it probably twice a week. pajama pants and flip flops with socks :lmao:
in college my outfits got even more lazy :rotfl2:

PirateCutie05 said:
Gotta go...me and some friends are goin to the beach! Finally!! I'll be back at Wrightsville! :smooth:
:wave2:
mmm the beach! Go have fun!

When you get back...click to to the main thread CRUISE MEETS. Where you see our thread, click on the number that corresponds with REPLIES for our thread and it breaks down how many times everyone has posted. (I'm at the bottom of the list.) :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter