• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder --October 4, 2015

Hey fellow cruisers!! This will Be our first cruise. Me, hubby and our six year old son. We live in Northern Ca. Im looking forward to meeting some awesome friends.

I just signed up today.. I am guessing it is too late? Is there a meet and greet or anything else? Fish extenders?? Probably too late, but just wanted to join in.... so excited. Last minute or not... I am going YEA.. Just wish they would keep this ship permanently out on the WEST COAST!!!

Hi all! My name is Gayle. Very late in jumping on here even though we booked on the first day for Gold status. Our party will be myself and BFF, Kara.

This is DCL #10, so Platinum status here I come! This is my 2nd West Coast Cruise as we were on the first Pacific Coast Pixar cruise in the Fall of 2012 (with John Lasseter!) BFF was also on the inaugural DCL to Alaska, and I've been on all 4 ships, so obviously DCL is our thing!

Hi Gayle, I just joined this group too.. I also signed up for the facebook too. I just signed up for the cruise today. I was also on the Pixar cruise... My favorite itinerary ever !!!! I just loved loved it.. San Francisco, San Diego.... Loved it. I live up north in CA, so it is farther to go to San Diego than LA.., Just wish they would let it sail out of San Francisco... I also wish they would keep it on the West coast for at least 6 months if NOT for EVER!!!!

Okay I just asked to join the FB group but is that the way to sign up for a FE group! I keep seeing there is a 6th group so Im hoping to sign up for it! Anyone know?

Can you point me in the right direction!?! Im trying to get into this 6th group but HAVE NO CLUE where to go! This is my first time on a Disney cruise so this is all new to me! TIA
Tag Robyn n Gary Lane in your post requesting to join an FE group, they are the "admins" of the group. I think group 6 has 8-9 cabins.

Hello Everyone!
Just found out about this this site and FE. If it isn't too late to join we would love to. This will be our 2nd cruise in 11 years. Needless to say we are extremely excited!!!! Will be traveling with my husband Martin and teenage son, Dylan (hoping there will be teens aboard)!
Looking forward to seeing you all!! :)

Hello,
I just found out about the FE and this group last night! Would you be able to tell me where I can go to sign up?
Thank You!
Clarissa :)

Hello,
I just found out about the FE and this group last night! Would you be able to tell me where I can go to sign up?
Thank You!
Clarissa :)

You need to search Facebook for Disney Wonder Cabo Cruise October 4th 2015, but all the FE groups are closed already.

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it here yet, but the DIS-meet is in the Promenade Lounge at 3:00 on embarkation day. Hope to see you all there!

We sail on the Wonder on the 9th. Might anyone on your cruise be willing to report back on any security changes/hold ups due to the new alcohol policy? Thanks!
Happy sailing, everyone!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter