• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder --October 4, 2015

I would also like to be on the FE list

me, hubby, 2 sons who will be 13 and 15 at time of sailing.

YAY!

Hi fellow Dissers! Our family is currently booked on this cruise and we would love to be a part of a FE group. We were also on one of the Pixar cruises and just had a blast, my kids have been begging to go on another. I'm so happy DCL finally came back to the west coast. In the interest of full disclosure, we are also booked on the cruise the following week. We are just waiting for our school district to release the dates for the 2015-16 school year and then we will cancel the reservation that does not fit with the calendar. Hopefully we'll know soon.

We are a family of 6 booked in connecting cabins on deck 2 (the secret portholes we were in last time were already taken by the time we booked). It is myself, DH, 2 boys who will be 13 and 11, and 2 girls who will be 8 and 7 at the time of the cruise.

Thank you thank you!

I've got a good feeling about this group. I've heard some lame stories about friends having party pooper groups....not everyone can handle it. Is anyone else ready righ now for some piña colada craziness and disney movies by the pool?!? Till then I'll have to contain my excitement with frequent trips t Disneyland. are there any other DVC members put there yet? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller??

We are DVC members as well. Also excited about FE.

Having just recently returned from the 15-night through the Panama on the Disney Wonder we are very excited that Disney is coming back to the West Coast. We have booked both the October 1st 3-night and October 4th 5-night.

We would like to sign-up for a Fish Extended group on the 5-night. Is there a way to sign-up without going through the Face Book page?

Hey Everyone! I am new to the whole Disboard and Disney Cruise. We used to go to Stagecoach and my husband was always checking the board so I am assuming this is similar. Wait till I tell him I found my own message board, LOL!!!

We are currently planning on traveling with a big group and due to the cruise selling so quickly all of our families had to split into multiple cabins. Currently there are 7 families in my group and it may grow if others can get a room.

I am looking forward to signing up for FE. I really can't hold back all my excitement. I wish the cruise was this OCT.

I look forward to getting to know all of you over the next year and can't wait to meet everyone Oct 4.

Cheers

Hey Everyone! I am new to the whole Disboard and Disney Cruise. We used to go to Stagecoach and my husband was always checking the board so I am assuming this is similar. Wait till I tell him I found my own message board, LOL!!!

We are currently planning on traveling with a big group and due to the cruise selling so quickly all of our families had to split into multiple cabins. Currently there are 7 families in my group and it may grow if others can get a room.

I am looking forward to signing up for FE. I really can't hold back all my excitement. I wish the cruise was this OCT.

I look forward to getting to know all of you over the next year and can't wait to meet everyone Oct 4.

Cheers

Welcome :thumbsup2

We're on this cruise, too! Booked it the first day it came out without actually knowing it was the first day and I'm so glad I did...our 5C stateroom is just over a thousand dollars now more than it was when we booked it.

Was very excited to see a Baja west coast cruise back...we went on one of the last few 2011 cruises from LA...the Mexican Riviera 7 night to Puerto Vallarta and two stops at Cabo. We LOVED Cabo and are so excited to get to go back.

Will just be DH and I on this one...we're actually off tomorrow to Florida to take our two kids (well, DD21 and DS18) for a 4 night on the Dream to celebrate DS's high school graduation. I'm going to shop our October Baja cruise on board, but I bet even with the discount and onboard credit it will still be way more than the price we already got.

So glad to be aboard this one!

Okay, so I'm new to the Disney Board and this will be our first Disney Cruise.

We got connecting rooms for my family of 5. I have three daughters who will be 12, 10 and 9 at the time of sailing, so two bathrooms were a must!

We were late booking and got the late dinning service, is that going to be aweful with younger kids?

Also, I have zero idea what people are talking about themed nights? Will there be a Halloween party? We went to the Halloween party in DL last year and had a blast.

Oh and I heard about a special Princess dinner that costs extra, anyone know more about that?

Thanks so much... Looking forward to reading, learning and getting to know more!

Mom2HalsnGrace said:
Okay, so I'm new to the Disney Board and this will be our first Disney Cruise.

We got connecting rooms for my family of 5. I have three daughters who will be 12, 10 and 9 at the time of sailing, so two bathrooms were a must!

We were late booking and got the late dinning service, is that going to be aweful with younger kids?

Also, I have zero idea what people are talking about themed nights? Will there be a Halloween party? We went to the Halloween party in DL last year and had a blast.

Oh and I heard about a special Princess dinner that costs extra, anyone know more about that?

Thanks so much... Looking forward to reading, learning and getting to know more!

I wasn't a late booking but I got second seating too. I am hoping we can hang too. Maybe snacking before? Mine will be 10 and 5 and they are growing boys...so they are ALWAYS hungry lol

Each night is a different theme like formal night, semi formal night, pirate night (with an additional buffet on deck--TURKEY LEGS!), etc

There should (no guarantee yet) be some type of Halloween night, if it follows the same pattern as this years cruises. We went Halloween 2012 and they had a party and some trick or treating (way less candy then mickeys not so scary party from what I saw from pictures). It was fun though!

I am not aware of any princess dinner. There is a tea party that they may or may not have. My boys were not interested in doing it. I am not sure if its princess themed either.

Only dinner I know that costs extra is Palo which is adult only. It's totally yummy and the chocolate soufflé is amazing!

We have had late dining in the past and enjoyed it. Although we decided to try Main (Early) Dining this time and even though we choose late when we made our reservation we were able to switch. When I called DCL to link mine and my brothers reservation I asked to be switched to Main Dining, they told me that it was full but I could be put on a wait list. Two days later I received an email that I was switched to Main Dining.

Hi Everyone! We are (hopefully!) joining you on this cruise! It will be me, my hubby, and our two boys who will be 6 and 3. We booked while on board the San Diego to Vancouver repo cruise last month. At the time I was disappointed we couldn't manage to score a verandah. We are booked in two inside rooms and I'm thankful to have them now! I'm shocked at how quickly the rooms went! Now I am crossing my fingers for main dining.

Glad to hear FE was capped at a smaller group. We did that on our first cruise and it was perfect!

I'm looking forward to chatting over the next several hundred days?:eek:

Hi Everyone!!
We just moved our "sailing" to this cruise. Totally forgot we had a cruise booked for September 2014 until the "payment due" email came in while I was at Disneyland Tuesday! It'll be me, hubby and our DD (2 weeks shy of 12 when we cruise :faint:)

Excited to make some friends here!

Hey I think there are a bunch of you guys on here from sept 23 '12 -- we're thinking of booking this one instead of the Alaska one we booked onboard the Fantasy last week!!! Will "officially" join you after talking to our T.A. next week :)

Julie

When we originally booked this cruise, we booked a deluxe inside cabin. When I realized the cabins we booked weren't connecting, I switched us to 2 deluxe oceanview rooms for just a small amount more. Well, today I received a planning guide for the original inside staterooms. Somehow, those reservations were still active and had never been cancelled, so I had to call DCL to get it all figured out.

My point is that there should be 2 open staterooms (specifically 2077 and 2101) right now if you know of someone wanting to get on this cruise.

Hi everyone!!!! We are booked for this cruise as well :0). Booked VERY fast as this cruise was selling out sooooo quickly. Looking forward to meeting some new people & passing time while waiting for this cruise to depart. I accidentally found this forum by searching fish extenders in pintrest. We are traveling with our son who will be 9 & our daughter who will be 4!!!

Hi fellow Dissers! Our family is currently booked on this cruise and we would love to be a part of a FE group. We were also on one of the Pixar cruises and just had a blast, my kids have been begging to go on another. I'm so happy DCL finally came back to the west coast. In the interest of full disclosure, we are also booked on the cruise the following week. We are just waiting for our school district to release the dates for the 2015-16 school year and then we will cancel the reservation that does not fit with the calendar. Hopefully we'll know soon.

Just wanted to update. Our school district FINALLY posted the 2015-16 school year calendar and our fall break is the week of the 11th, so we cancelled our reservation for this cruise today. So even though I won't be on the ship the same week as you, I hope you don't mind me following along on your meet thread :)

We are on this cruise too. Gary and Gail with no kids. This will be our tenth Disney cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter