Disney Wonder - October 14, 2012 - Hawaii

Hi, All, We would like to join this group to Hawaii. I (Joe) am traveling with my adult daughter (Nancy). This will be my 15th Disney cruise and looking forward to returning to our 50th state. We are in cabin 7138 and late dining. Is the shirt your are making a t-shirt or collared like the Hawaiian shirts in the picture from the April cruise? By the way, I am not on facebook. We are also interested in lanyards, and fish extenders.

We booked this cruise
i'm connie will be traveling with my dad(93) and 2 friends karen and nancy. We are in cabin 7062 with late dinner. We would like to do fe. This will be karen and nancy's first disney cruise. It will be my 29 disney cruise. How do we sign up for the shirts?
Will be booking on june 16 for palo dinner and brunch.

:yay::welcome::yay:

:wave2: Sarah & Elizabeth

Hello Everyone!

My husband, Alan, and I are also booked for this one. I was able to log in at midnight on the 16th and book Palo for brunch and dinner along with all our excursions without any problems. I added one additional excursion today.

We were also fortunate to meet CONNIEOSCI and her amazing dad on our June 2 Fantasy, and we're both very excited about Hawaii.

Marilyn

I tried to book 2 palo brunches and it wouldnt let me. How did you do that?

I booked one for my DH and one for me and will add each other and our family when we get onboard.

Hello Everyone!

My husband, Alan, and I are also booked for this one. I was able to log in at midnight on the 16th and book Palo for brunch and dinner along with all our excursions without any problems. I added one additional excursion today.

We were also fortunate to meet CONNIEOSCI and her amazing dad on our June 2 Fantasy, and we're both very excited about Hawaii.

Marilyn

Welcome.

In case you are on FB we have a page there.

Thanks so much! I have been following the FB discussion for a while. The group looks great! This will be our lucky 13th on DCL, and we'll be at VGC for a few nights both before and after the cruise.

Has anyone done a flight over the islands in a small plane? We are going to try it instead of the more expensive helicopter flights. I was on trip advisor and found this small business on Kauai. I booked a 9:30am flight. Very reasonable and excellent feedback and communication. Check them out if you are interested-they have multiple daily flights.

Am I missing something? I haven't seen any Dis group activities discussed much. Are we, as a group, planning on any? On the WBTA we had a lot of "group" things that were organized, like tastings and excursions. A lot of us linked our dining reservations. There was a PJ breakfast on a sea day. Room tours and games. Those types of things make cruising even more fun.....Just curious. We have less than 4 months unitl we sail and I'm willing to help organize some things.

PS I don't really follow the FB that much in regards to this trip, so if things have been posted there, maybe we should also post it here on the DIS.

Our FB page is very active. It's much easier to communicate there. We have lots going on. Come join us! :)

Hi, I have never done facebook, am afraid of identity issues. Is there no update on this site to participate in events and order shirts,lanyards,etc?

Am I missing something? I haven't seen any Dis group activities discussed much. Are we, as a group, planning on any? On the WBTA we had a lot of "group" things that were organized, like tastings and excursions. A lot of us linked our dining reservations. There was a PJ breakfast on a sea day. Room tours and games. Those types of things make cruising even more fun.....Just curious. We have less than 4 months unitl we sail and I'm willing to help organize some things.

PS I don't really follow the FB that much in regards to this trip, so if things have been posted there, maybe we should also post it here on the DIS.

Hi, I have never done facebook, am afraid of identity issues. Is there no update on this site to participate in events and order shirts,lanyards,etc?

There are different suggestions to organize things made here on the board. The problem was to get it on the first posts. And then there was nobody who is going to organize it.

Ppartekim has made a document with serveral options, but that is a list.

I have made a document of linked dining on Facebook and can get you on it if you want.
There is also a list made of Palo group brunch. There is a lady's list and a mixed list. I can also get you on that list if you want to.
If we made the group reservation for Palo brunch, your individual reservation will be canceled if you have one. You have to made on board your individual extra brunch reservation if you want that.

I don't know if anyone will organize champange girls. We had talked about it.

On Facebook there is been talking about a Luau on the only long portday in Kahului, Maui. But I don't know what.

There is not much more on Facebook, except everyone is there and talked about everything about this cruise and so.

Hi, I have never done facebook, am afraid of identity issues.

The FB page does seem more active the DISboards nowadays. I suspect FB and G+ will eventually overtake DISboards for the individual cruse pages as those pages can be closed only let selected members access to the post/files/photos etc. Making it even more secure than this thread.

As for Identity, you can create very minimal userid and share NOTHING with anyone (friends, public, etc). And use that ID to access the cruise page. That is what I did to step into the FB age. I still RARELY, do anything outside the Cruise Pages. But I am still more active there than here, which is a reversal from three cruises ago.

Is there no update on this site to participate in events and order shirts,lanyards,etc?

I am maintaining "The List" but other than the FE and shirts, someone else is organizing the other items (and sorry, I do not know who the POCs are for them).

If any one wants to send me the POCs for those items I will add them to the bottom of "The List".

PS. I should have a Shirt post in the next day or two with ordering info, just need to get back to my computer and get the final shirt picture from the vendor.

Yes, the FB page has much more going on. Easier to follow and communicate, as well as have chats.
This thread has been slow at times, but we are a fun bunch! Can't wait for October to hurry up and get here!!!

Sue Ellen

Has anyone done a flight over the islands in a small plane? We are going to try it instead of the more expensive helicopter flights. I was on trip advisor and found this small business on Kauai. I booked a 9:30am flight. Very reasonable and excellent feedback and communication. Check them out if you are interested-they have multiple daily flights.

WE are actually booked for one of these tours. We did something like it in the Grand Cavern and really enjoyed it.

Oddly, this group has not rally planned much in the way of group activities. There is discussion for a Palo brunch, but it seems in the air as to whether it will be a ladies only or just a brunch. There is not much else I do know that whatever is listed on one is here as well. Suffice it to say that this is a quiet group and has been since the beginning.

Hawaiian Shirt Order - http://dcl.trapperhq.com/20121014/Shirt_List.htm

Shirt Design - http://dcl.trapperhq.com/20121014/shirt.jpg (click on shirt in order form).

Shirts can come in any size - Adult or Child -- Adult 2XL & 3XL have a $5 surcharge
Sizes are true to size (maybe a touch larger).
CAVEAT - All sizes must have a minimum of 10 shirts of the same size.

Price per shirt will be based on the final tally (minimum of 50).

Fabric (100% Rayon) is $15/yd and the pattern repeat is roughly 1.25 yards.

Pricing
--------
Quantity
50 to 99 --- 41.75
100 to 149 --- 29.50
150 to 249 --- 25.00

TBD is the shipping price from Manufacturer.

If you wish to order shirts please send me your info as in the Order Form.
Right now, NO MONEY is needed until the total number of shirts being ordered is known.

Hi, I would like to order 2 adult shirts, one medium and one XL. Our cabin is GTY, yes on FB. Thanks for doing this. :goodvibes

Hawaiian Shirt Order - http://dcl.trapperhq.com/20121014/Shirt_Order.htm

Shirt Design - http://dcl.trapperhq.com/20121014/shirt.jpg (click on shirt in order form).

Shirts can come in any size - Adult or Child -- Adult 2XL & 3XL have a $5 surcharge
Sizes are true to size (maybe a touch larger).
CAVEAT - All sizes must have a minimum of 10 shirts of the same size.

Price per shirt will be based on the final tally (minimum of 50).

Fabric is $15/yd. (Fabric is 100% Rayon)

Pricing
--------
Quantity
50 to 99 --- 41.75
100 to 149 --- 29.50
150 to 249 --- 25.00

TBD is the shipping price from Manufacturer.

If you wish to order shirts please send me your info as in the Order Form.
Right now, NO MONEY is needed until the total number of shirts being ordered is known.

Message sent. WOHOO!!!!!!

Hi, everyone!!!!

Guess what? DH came home and said, "Here's your birthday present. (My birthday is in September)." And handed me a copy of a reservation page for HAWAII.

So, we're joining you!!

I haven't read through the whole thread yet, but will do so. I did see that you're doing most of your planning talk on Facebook. Unfortunately, I, also don't do Facebook. So I'll just see what I can learn from here.

YEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter