Disney Wonder Oct 31-Nov 5 2021

RissaStokes1102

Earning My Ears
Hi,

This is my first time on here and a first time cruiser, there was no chat started for this Halloween cruise, so, here we go...

My name is Marissa, I'm getting married on this cruise November 2nd while docked in Cabo. Really excited and it's just our small family of 6 going.

Looking forward to meeting some of you and maybe getting this underground FE gig going. Sounds like a fun idea!!!

🥂

Hi! This is my first time on a Disney cruise although I’ve been on many carnival cruises! I’m going with my 3 mamas (my mom, mother-in-law, and mamas bestie!) we can not wait! We are huge Disney gals and are so excited for our girls trip!
we want to totally do this FE thing too but not sure 100% how to do it, it seems so fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter