Disney Wonder November 20, 2015

Do you want to be included in the Fish Extender?

• Yes, Count Me IN!

• Get back with me, I need more information!

• No, I can't do it this time.

Results are only viewable after voting.
We are in! Myself, DH, DS(turning 14 on the cruise!) & DD(11). So excited to save airfare and see Christmas decorations!!

I know it is off topic, but was curious what you have planned for Alaska. I think my DH would go to Alaska every year if he could. . .we didn't go with DCL, but so far that has got to be our favorite vacation. I would think the Disney touch would make it even more special.

Juneau - Mendenhall Glacier and Whale Quest
Ketchikan - Private tour with Dave & Kat
Skagway - Yukon Expedition (Yukon Railroad, Dog musher village, lunch, Yukon Highway)
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hello! So excited to be going on this trip! Has anyone started a fish extender list or would be willing? I have never done one or I would offer.

Hi,
I am excited that we will be joining this cruise also. We have 2 rooms-me, husband and 2 kiddos who will be 11 and 6 by that time and in the other room my in-laws. This will be mine and my husbands 2nd Disney cruise and a first for the rest of the group.

We missed out going during kids sail free last year. By the time we decided all the 4 person rooms were gone. Was not going to miss out again when they were so close to us.

I am interested in finding out more about fish extenders.

Add two more rooms! My family is coming for my high school graduation and I am so excited! How was cursing during thanksgiving for those who have done it before? I'm sure the food was amazing. Was the weather still nice?

Applied to join the FB site!

My family (me, DH, DD12, DD12 at sailing) as well as my sister's family, and my parents are sailing.

I can't even really start thinking about this cruise as we are setting sale to Alaska in less than three weeks! One cruise at a time, one cruise at a time.

Would you be the same Shanhop from Fishing For Deals?? I'm the same Fatfish! It will be great to be on the same cruise with you!!

Howdy y'all! :wave2:

We are also on this cruise. Its just me and DD who will be 14 at the time of the cruise. This will be our 4th DCL cruise and our second on the Wonder. We live in the Houston area, so Galveston is just down the road for us. We cruised the Magic out of Galveston last year, and are sooooo happy that DCL is coming back!! :cool1::yay:

I will be willing to head up the Fish Extenders. I know its a long way off, but let me know if you want to participate. We've done the FE exchange on our last 2 cruises and it has been a blast! ::yes::

Can't wait to get to know y'all!

We are excited to be joining you on this WonderFull Thanksgiving cruise! I'm Anita, my DH is John, and my DS is John - He'll be 8 when we sail. We have cruised twice on Disney. Once on Magic and once on Wonder. This will be our second Bahamas cruise (we did this same itinerary over Halloween 2013), so if you have any questions, I'll be happy to help.

Anita

We are also on this cruise. Its just me and DD who will be 14 at the time of the cruise. This will be our 4th DCL cruise and our second on the Wonder. We live in the Houston area, so Galveston is just down the road for us. We cruised the Magic out of Galveston last year, and are sooooo happy that DCL is coming back!! :cool1::yay:

I will be willing to head up the Fish Extenders. I know its a long way off, but let me know if you want to participate. We've done the FE exchange on our last 2 cruises and it has been a blast! ::yes::

Howdy neighbor! Where in Houston do you live? We're in Clear Lake. I think we'll have lots of Texans on this cruise.

Anita,

I was on the HalloWonder trip also. What a great cruise! Hope we get the same weather next year.

Hey now, slow down there Sheila. You have to share the ship with us too! :goodvibes So excited we finally get to cruise together!

We are:
me: Anita
DH: John
DS: John he turns 7 TODAY and will be 8 when we cruise.

:rotfl2: Anita!!! I am so happy we are cruising together. I am still so sad about missing the HalloWonder. We will have to make sure to make this one as much fun...or more!:thumbsup2

That's great! We have an FE Executive! I will be glad to assist you. Do you know how to create a document on this site? Also, when we have the link to it, I will attach it to Log # 1 so it will be at the front. I also want to start a Roll Call document. I just don't know how to create the documents. :surfweb:

Fatfish, thanks for setting up the FE. I am totally in, and will be happy to help execute if you need me. I don't want to scare you, but my last cruise had 125 in the FE. We split it into 5 groups, and some people did more than one group, so they got counted up to 5 times. (Confused yet?) I have a feeling this FE will get large too. It was petty manageable keeping it to groups of 25. I think I can find the documents she used if you want to see them.

:thumbsup2 Don't Forget to go back to Log # 1 and click on the link to add yourselves to the map. It's easy...and fun! :thumbsup2

Howdy y'all! :wave2: We are also on this cruise. Its just me and DD who will be 14 at the time of the cruise. This will be our 4th DCL cruise and our second on the Wonder. We live in the Houston area, so Galveston is just down the road for us. We cruised the Magic out of Galveston last year, and are sooooo happy that DCL is coming back!! :cool1::yay: I will be willing to head up the Fish Extenders. I know its a long way off, but let me know if you want to participate. We've done the FE exchange on our last 2 cruises and it has been a blast! ::yes:: Can't wait to get to know y'all!

I'd love to do the FE just let us know when we get it all set up! I've never done one before so it's our first time!

Hi, this will be our 2nd Disney cruise! DH was sick nearly everyday last cruise so he's not really looking forward to it so we moved our Oct 9-12, 2014 Wonder cruise to this one (give him another year to prepare for seasickness or decide to take the meds)! ;-) It will be myself, DH, DD (10 at time of cruise), & DD (6 at time of cruise). Piglet--I think we were on the Fantasy Spring Break 2013 (Mar 9-16) cruise together! We were a late add even though we booked more than a year prior (never knew about the FE exchange, so was added last minute)! We had a great time with the FE but there were a lot of cabins to locate! Forever thankful for whoever it was that made the map with the cabin numbers highlighted that were participating because there were many FE's that were in the halls that weren't part of our exchange. Praying that DH will have a better time this time (& take the seasick meds if he needs them, because my in-laws won't be cruising with us this time to help out!). Oh, we're from Cibolo, Tx (suburb outside of San Antonio) & were recently named #11 happiest suburb to live by Movoto! :-)

Hi, this will be our 2nd Disney cruise! DH was sick nearly everyday last cruise so he's not really looking forward to it so we moved our Oct 9-12, 2014 Wonder cruise to this one (give him another year to prepare for seasickness or decide to take the meds)! ;-) It will be myself, DH, DD (10 at time of cruise), & DD (6 at time of cruise). Piglet--I think we were on the Fantasy Spring Break 2013 (Mar 9-16) cruise together! We were a late add even though we booked more than a year prior (never knew about the FE exchange, so was added last minute)! We had a great time with the FE but there were a lot of cabins to locate! Forever thankful for whoever it was that made the map with the cabin numbers highlighted that were participating because there were many FE's that were in the halls that weren't part of our exchange. Praying that DH will have a better time this time (& take the seasick meds if he needs them, because my in-laws won't be cruising with us this time to help out!). Oh, we're from Cibolo, Tx (suburb outside of San Antonio) & were recently named #11 happiest suburb to live by Movoto! :-)

Yes! You are right!!! Piglet was there. I agree about the FE thing on the Big Ships. You can walk yourself to death! But hey, with two desserts a day, you gotta do something to burn those calories! :moped:

Be sure and add yourself to the map too!

We would like to participate in the FE exchange also. That was one of the really fun differences between DCL and other cruise lines for us. My DDs and I giggled as we went around early one morning filling up FE. Can not wait to do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter