Disney Wonder May 6, 2018

Mmedina06

Earning My Ears
Booked our cruise last week. It will be dh, dd (8 by then), dd (5 by then) and myself. There's actually a total of 12 of us going. I'm so excited, I can't wait. Who else has booked?

Our kids are close in age. I'm sure they will meet in the kids club. They'll have a great time.
I hope so! My son is already excited for the Avengers Academy. Actually my daughter is too...lol. I really hope they make some good friends and have a good time in the kids clubs.

I hope so! My son is already excited for the Avengers Academy. Actually my daughter is too...lol. I really hope they make some good friends and have a good time in the kids clubs.

I'm sure they will. There's a total of 6 kids in our group (well actually one will be a teenager by then), but all of them great kids and very friendly. I'm sure they'll have a blast together.

So just for fun(?) I took a look at the DCL site and put in 2 adults to see what staterooms are available. Kind of surprising how many were still free. Here are the breakdowns by category showing available staterooms:

CAT - AFT-MID-FORE = Total
11 - 24-22-21 = 67
10 - 12-12-10 = 34
09 - 08-14-40 = 62
07 - 63-16-15 = 94
04 - 05-08-08 = 21
00T - 03-03-00 = 6
00S - 00-00-01 = 1
Royals are taken

285 total rooms available of 875 available - Currently at 67% occupancy. Not full, but not a ghost town either.

We are interested in joining the FE group for this cruise. Has someone already started one? How do we join?

We are interested in joining the FE group for this cruise. Has someone already started one? How do we join?
Yes, we have started an FE group. Check Facebook. It's on the Facebook page for the cruise, the pinned post has the info for FE

This is our first DCL cruise! First cruise ever actually, and we'll be boarding on my oldest daughters birthday with my parents and my brother and his wife. I am so excited I don't know how I'll survive the next 411 days... Nice to meet you all!

We are booked and very excited! Just got off our first DCL cruise - 7 Nights on the Fantasy. So much fun!

Finally paid off this cruise this is our second time on the Wonder. We have 2 rooms my sister, mom, my two boys age 11 and 8, niece age 6 and nephew who will be turning 4 on the cruise.

We booked a couple of weeks ago as a our kids are both promoting from middle school and grammar school. We wanted to take a trip but not have to fly to Florida. We’re all very excited. We have a boy 13 and our daughter is 10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter