Disney Wonder Honolulu Then Aulani Oct 2023

shoes99

DIS Veteran
We are 70+ Disney Adults from NJ and have booked the Disney Wonder from Vancouver to Honolulu
with a DVC stay at Aulani,
Pre cruise 10/01 -10/03 Fairmont and Pan Pacific
Wonder 10/3 to 10/13/2023 Accessible Aft Verandah
Aulani Studio Accessible 10/13/2023 with Family meeting us at Aulani from California.
This is a bucket list trip for us and wondering if anyone else is doing the Wonder with Aulani.
We are veteran Disney Cruisers but this if our first Hawaiian cruise.
We have sailed previously out of Vancouver and Seattle to Alaska.
One way airfare is booked, return trip which is 12 hours will be broken up with a stay at LAX
before getting a direct flight the next day to EWR Newark NJ.
Planning has been fun so far. We have been to Honolulu twice and have done most of the tourist
spots in Oahu. The cruise will have 3 port island stops so Aulani will be rest and relaxation.

Sounds like a wonderful trip!

Have never done a cruise from North America to Hawaii, but have done one from Sydney Australia on RCL. We've also sailed the 7-night around the Islands cruise on the Pride of America (NCL). The stops in the other islands are interesting and we've always enjoyed just getting off the ship and doing some shopping, eating and taking in the local color. Be sure to get off at each of them.

My mom and I are on that cruise and doing 3 nights at Aulani afterwards. We have never been to Hawaii so looking forward to it. Still have to plan the trip home. It is so long (I'm on the east coast of Canada) but not sure where I might want to stop on the way home.

What a fantastic trip!!!
Love Aulani, we were there last month. It's our home resort. Already planning the next trip back ;-)
We live in Vancouver and I really want to do one of the Hawaii cruises, but alas we will now have two kids in high school this coming Fall so I'll have to wait a few more years.

We did the HNL to VAN cruise last May and it was WONDERFUL! We did Aualni first for 6 days and then the cruise. You will love every moment! Sailing around the islands was just so beautiful!

I've been planning for our 14-night DCL Cruise from Honolulu to Sydney since returning home from WDW last Nov. Can't believe all it entails, but I do like to do my own planning. This will be our first trip to the South Pacific; however, we've been to the Big Island of Hawaii twice before.

I reserved two nights (10/11 & 10/12) at the Vive Hotel Waikiki. Our DCL cruise on the Wonder leaves on 10/13. We'll spend 5 nights in Sydney after the cruise and then fly back to HNL to stay 5 nights on DVC points at Aulani before flying home to Madison, WI.

Have a wonderful cruise and stay at Aulani!

We did the opposite last May. We went from EWR to SNA for a week in Disneyland, then to Aulani for 5 days before a b2b on the Wonder (Hawaii and Alaska). It was an incredible trip. I hope you have a fantastic time.

One thing I would note is if you want to do any of the add on activities at Aulani (cabanas, executive lanai, luau, spa, etc) try to call Aulani and book those now. I did find those booked up quickly, especially for the last couple of nights before the cruise when a lot of the cruise people arrived. In your case, I have a feeling the first few nights after you arrive may be a bit hard to book things on.

This sounds like an incredible trip! I hadn't considered combining Aulani with a cruise, but may add this idea to my bucket list.

This sounds like an incredible trip! I hadn't considered combining Aulani with a cruise, but may add this idea to my bucket list.
This is a bucket list trip for us we live in NJ so the multi flights are costly but we are happy

My mom and I are on that cruise and doing 3 nights at Aulani afterwards. We have never been to Hawaii so looking forward to it. Still have to plan the trip home. It is so long (I'm on the east coast of Canada) but not sure where I might want to stop on the way home.
We live in NJ so returning we are flying HNL toLAX. Arriving around10PM staying at a LAX airport hotel and fly back to NJ EWR 5 hours more and arriving around 930PM the next day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter