Disney Wonder Hawaii Sept. 2015

RaglanRoad

So Cal Girl
I dont know if this has been mentioned yet but guess who now shows on the Port of Honolulu cruise schedule for 2015???

The Disney Wonder has just popped up on the schedule this week for September 17, 2015.

Lets hope its true, I enjoyed my Disney Hawaii cruise and would be up for another next year. I cant wait for the remainder of 2015 to be released and crossing my fingers this turns into fact.:cool1:

http://hidot.hawaii.gov/harbors/files/2013/01/oahucruise2015-01-17-14.pdf

I hope this happens! DH turns the big "five-o" and has been pining for the Disney Hawaii cruise.

Yay!! :banana: I know I'd be interested in the sailing if it were true. Let's just hope that if its true, it will not be too pricey. :beach:

-Vicki

Thanks for posting! I am hoping and praying that Disney somehow decides to do a few cruises out of LA or San Diego in the fall of 2015. Hawaii might be too long for us, since we have school-age kids, but it gives me a glimmer of hope!

This is so weird! I was just thinking today that I would love to do a Hawaii cruise, np but I would have todo a different line than DCL! But my kids usually have most of September off, so this would be PERFECT!Anyone have an idea of how expensive it has been in the past and is it one way or round trip?

What was the itinerary for the last Hawaii cruises? We'd love to go if it's true!

Ours was
Oct 14 LA
Oct 15 At Sea
Oct 16 At Sea
Oct 17 At Sea
Oct 18 At Sea
Oct 19 Kahului, Maui
Oct 20 Nawiliwili, Kauai
Oct 21 Honolulu, Oahu
Oct 22 Hilo, Hawaii
Oct 23 At Sea
Oct 24 At Sea
Oct 25 At Sea
Oct 26 At Sea
Oct 27 Ensenada, Mexico
Oct 28 LA

Ours was Oct 14 LA Oct 15 At Sea Oct 16 At Sea Oct 17 At Sea Oct 18 At Sea Oct 19 Kahului, Maui Oct 20 Nawiliwili, Kauai Oct 21 Honolulu, Oahu Oct 22 Hilo, Hawaii Oct 23 At Sea Oct 24 At Sea Oct 25 At Sea Oct 26 At Sea Oct 27 Ensenada, Mexico Oct 28 LA

DH says that looks niiiiiccceee

We did the April 2012 Hawaii cruise with 15 nights but I would be happy with the 14 night version. Hopefully its out of Los Angeles or at least San Diego, no airfare would make it more affordable for us.

Does anyone have trouble with that many consecutive sea days? I had a hard time with just 2 in a row. I guess it would just require taking Bonine each night prior to a sea day. I would love this itinerary but need to work on doing a Med in 2015. Would be awesome to be able to do both ... Dreaming!!

So does that rule out Canada cruises? Any chance the Magic would do them? Or do we think they will want to keep three Caribbean ships?

I'm not sure about Canada cruises. I believe they do Alaska until early September. I think the magic will do the med cruises

Awesome! I would be extra happy if the Wonder left from San Francisco, but I'll take So. CA.

So does that rule out Canada cruises? Any chance the Magic would do them? Or do we think they will want to keep three Caribbean ships?

At this point, the Magic can not do Alaska cruises since it can no longer fit through the Panama Canal because of the addition of the ducktail. Once the Canal expansion is finished, ALL of the Disney ships would be able to go through and visit the West Coast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter