• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder, August 8th 2016, ALASKA

It's funny, this is our third cruise with DCL and our first time participating in FE. (We're not on the list here because we're participating on the FE on another social media platform.) Different people do different things but our plan is to give one nice gift per person for the duration of the cruise. Some people like to give multiple small gifts through the week. We decided one nicer item was the way we wanted to go. Some people like to give a little item to each participant and then one whole-stateroom gift. It's totally up to you!
Thank you @anricat and @Jsmncrews for all the great info!! Less than a month. @anricat do we still have time for our daughters to penpal before cruise?

Fish Extender Group August 8, 2016 Alaska Cruise

I am in Stateroom #6305.

If you have Stateroom changes please write it on my door the first day of sailing.

Please check my cabin door for any changes before passing out FE gifts.

Please keep in mind that there are 13 families on the list but 16 staterooms total.

If you have ANY questions please do not hesitate to comment in this thread or send me a message.

1. Stateroom #6055 DH Jeff, DW Amy, DS Cole (6), DA Kate(Aunt-First DCL Cruise)

2. Stateroom #2110 DH James (Jim) Birthday Aug 10, DW Melissa, DD Anberlyn (10), DS Zaidyn (7)

3. Stateroom #6305 - DW Jasmine, DH Will, DS Cody (12), DS Carter (8)

Stateroom #6303 - Sherry (Grandma)

4. Stateroom #2586 DH Bob, DW Sarah Birthday Aug 10, DD Lana (6)

5. Stateroom #8036 DH Joe, DW Amy, DD Alex (21), DD Christina (16)

6. Stateroom #6026 Hajime (Grandpa), Yasue (Grandma)

Stateroom #6024 DW Fumi, DS Tsuzuki(9), DS Ryo(6) Birthday Aug 6, Yu(Elder sister)

7. Stateroom 7528. DM Karen, DD Allie (12)

8. Stateroom #2509 DW Jenny, DD Karina (13), DD Sydney(9) Birthday Aug 3

Stateroom #2013 DH Danny Birthday Aug 15, DS Dane (10)

9. Stateroom #2513 DH Jason, DW Jackie, DD Wilhelmina (4)

10. Stateroom #6116 DH Brian, DW Kristi, DS Matthew (14), DS Andrew (10)

11. Stateroom #6542 DH Cory, DW Nicole, DD Emi (9), DS Kaiden (6)

12. Stateroom #7618 DH Dave, DW Carey, DS Zach (16)

13. Stateroom #6636 DH Jonathan, DW Mia, DD Genevieve (7)

14. Stateroom #____ DH Quinn, DW Amy, DD Harper (6)

-----------

1. PixarPrincess

2. Melissa Mercereau

3. Jsmncrews

4. Sashaffer37

5. futuredisneycastmember101

6. Yuhi

7. Shingebiss

8. JenJenRey

9. MrsJ6713

10. Mouseskis

11. SDgirl16

12, Hallfamily2011

13. iidafambam

14. Amyxlb

Yes =)

We picked them up from our TA yesterday. Good thing too, as we are pending a postal strike here in Toronto.

34 days and counting!!!!!
I haven't received anything recently... what was in the cruise docs that you recently received? Thanks!

We just returned from our Alaskan cruise and I just wanted to let future cruisers know about the Best Sushi in Vancouver. Miku (mikurestaurant.com) is located right near Canada Place across the street from the cruise terminal. Their signature dish is the Salmon Oshi Sushi (pressed BC wild sockeye salmon, jalapeño, Miku sauce). It is heaven for your taste buds! Enjoy!

Getting closer to the date!!! Make sure u check my door for any updates before you distribute gifts as sometimes there are changes to room numbers. Thanks! Woohoo!!!

Question: We are doing the Great Alaskan Lumberjack Show in Ketchikan; time of show is 11:00-12:30 PM it states. Ashore time is 11:15. How can this be? Do I need to change the time?

Are you doing it through Disney? If you booked through Disney, you're fine. You'll meet in a gathering spot (like one of the clubs or lounges or something) at 11 and then probably get off the ship around 11:15. If you booked through a third party, yes, you need to rebook the excursion for a later time.

Are you doing it through Disney? If you booked through Disney, you're fine. You'll meet in a gathering spot (like one of the clubs or lounges or something) at 11 and then probably get off the ship around 11:15. If you booked through a third party, yes, you need to rebook the excursion for a later time.

I did book through Disney. Does this mean our time will be cut short? I can't imagine we'd even get there until closer to noon.

I did book through Disney. Does this mean our time will be cut short? I can't imagine we'd even get there until closer to noon.
You should be fine if you booked through Disney. The ship usually gets into port before the ashore time, and if your excursion is at 11AM, you'll probably be the first ones off the ship. The Great Alaskan Lumberjack Show is 1 block from the cruise ship docks, so it's in walking distance vs. getting on a bus.

The show probably starts at 11:30 and goes 11:30-12:30ish. You're fine! :)

You'll get tickets in your stateroom with instructions on where to go when.

Fish Extender Group August 8, 2016 Alaska Cruise

I am in Stateroom #6305.

If you have Stateroom changes please write it on my door the first day of sailing.

Please check my cabin door for any changes before passing out FE gifts.

Please keep in mind that there are 13 families on the list but 16 staterooms total.

If you have ANY questions please do not hesitate to comment in this thread or send me a message.

1. Stateroom #6055 DH Jeff, DW Amy, DS Cole (6), DA Kate(Aunt-First DCL Cruise)

2. Stateroom #2110 DH James (Jim) Birthday Aug 10, DW Melissa, DD Anberlyn (10), DS Zaidyn (7)

3. Stateroom #6305 - DW Jasmine, DH Will, DS Cody (12), DS Carter (8)

Stateroom #6303 - Sherry (Grandma)

4. Stateroom #2586 DH Bob, DW Sarah Birthday Aug 10, DD Lana (6)

5. Stateroom #8036 DH Joe, DW Amy, DD Alex (21), DD Christina (16)

6. Stateroom #6026 Hajime (Grandpa), Yasue (Grandma)

Stateroom #6024 DW Fumi, DS Tsuzuki(9), DS Ryo(6) Birthday Aug 6, Yu(Elder sister)

7. Stateroom 7528. DM Karen, DD Allie (12)

8. Stateroom #2509 DW Jenny, DD Karina (13), DD Sydney(9) Birthday Aug 3

Stateroom #2013 DH Danny Birthday Aug 15, DS Dane (10)

9. Stateroom #2513 DH Jason, DW Jackie, DD Wilhelmina (4)

10. Stateroom #6116 DH Brian, DW Kristi, DS Matthew (14), DS Andrew (10)

11. Stateroom #6542 DH Cory, DW Nicole, DD Emi (9), DS Kaiden (6)

12. Stateroom #7618 DH Dave, DW Carey, DS Zach (16)

13. Stateroom #6636 DH Jonathan, DW Mia, DD Genevieve (7)

14. Stateroom #____ DH Quinn, DW Amy, DD Harper (6)

-----------

1. PixarPrincess

2. Melissa Mercereau

3. Jsmncrews

4. Sashaffer37

5. futuredisneycastmember101

6. Yuhi

7. Shingebiss

8. JenJenRey

9. MrsJ6713

10. Mouseskis

11. SDgirl16

12, Hallfamily2011

13. iidafambam

14. Amyxlb

So as I understand it correctly Stateroom #2128 dropped out and we added #6542, #7618, #6636, and then one room that hasn't been assigned a number yet?? I am confused because you said we have only 14 staterooms when I have listed 17?? 15 families??
I am really sorry but I made some gifts with names on them and just want to get things correct!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter