• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder Alaska June 6-13, 2016

Getting super excited! This is our 9th cruise for my husband daughter and myself and our sons 4th. There's a gap in their ages. We love the smaller boats! Getting super excited already! I posted on the FE thread too.

Welcome! :welcome: Thanks for posting on the FE thread. I will make sure to add you and your family to the list.

Getting super excited! This is our 9th cruise for my husband daughter and myself and our sons 4th. There's a gap in their ages. We love the smaller boats! Getting super excited already! I posted on the FE thread too.

Welcome!

It's now nine months until our cruise! :boat:

I have created a thread for anyone interested in participating in Fish Extenders while on our Alaskan cruise. It is titled "Disney Wonder Alaskan Cruise 6/6/2016 Fish Extenders Group

Here is the link:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-wonder-alaskan-cruise-6-6-2016-fish-extenders-group.3430893/
I included the names of people who expressed an interest but people/posters can post their names if anyone else is interested. It is still in its initial stages.:smickey:

Hi Everyone! Our family including myself, my DH, son (4), daughter (almost 2), mother and step-father will be on this cruise. This is my 7th cruise with DCL, DH's 6th, son's 4th and daughter's 2nd cruise. We LOVE DCL. This is our first cruise to Alaska and we are so excited! Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone! Our family including myself, my DH, son (4), daughter (almost 2), mother and step-father will be on this cruise. This is my 7th cruise with DCL, DH's 6th, son's 4th and daughter's 2nd cruise. We LOVE DCL. This is our first cruise to Alaska and we our so excited! Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Welcome! :welcome:

It's now eight months until our cruise! :boat:

I have created a thread for anyone interested in participating in Fish Extenders while on our Alaskan cruise. It is titled "Disney Wonder Alaskan Cruise 6/6/2016 Fish Extenders Group

Here is the link:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-wonder-alaskan-cruise-6-6-2016-fish-extenders-group.3430893/
I included the names of people who expressed an interest but people/posters can post their names if anyone else is interested. It is still in its initial stages.:smickey:

Hi Everyone,
I'm Tasha and I will be on the cruise along with my fiance Willie, daughter (15 will be celebrating her sweet 16 on the second night of the cruise) & Ryder (4)! We are 1st time cruisers and can't wait to join in on the excitement!! We are flying in from Hawai'i! Any tips for us newbies will be greatly appreciated! I am a pinterest addict as well as crafty & planning! We usually do Disneyland every year but wanted to try something different and my 4 yr old son wants to see some wild life "in it's natural habitat" as he put it. Hope to get to know some of you!
Thanks,
Tasha

Hi Everyone,
I'm Tasha and I will be on the cruise along with my fiance Willie, daughter (15 will be celebrating her sweet 16 on the second night of the cruise) & Ryder (4)! We are 1st time cruisers and can't wait to join in on the excitement!! We are flying in from Hawai'i! Any tips for us newbies will be greatly appreciated! I am a pinterest addict as well as crafty & planning! We usually do Disneyland every year but wanted to try something different and my 4 yr old son wants to see some wild life "in it's natural habitat" as he put it. Hope to get to know some of you!
Thanks,
Tasha

Welcome Tasha and family!

Hello from Nashville, Tennessee!

With just over a year until our cruise, I thought I would start a Cruise Meet thread for the June 6-13, 2016 Disney Wonder Alaskan cruise.

We are doing a three generation girl's cruise. This is my mother's 2nd cruise and the third Disney cruise for myself and my daughter (age 14 during cruise). Our guys are staying home this time, and I'm confident they are going to miss out on a beautiful adventure.

Our other Disney cruises have been Christmas in the Caribbean. While we loved the Dream and the Fantasy, this will be our first cruise on the Wonder and we're excited to try one of the smaller ships.

Please introduce yourself! We have attended meet-ups, but we've never participated in Fish Extenders. Is there anyone that would like to spearhead FE's? We might just participate this time!

Best,
Tanya

Hi Everyone,
Thanks,
Tasha

Welcome Tasha and family. :welcome: Check out our Fish Extender link: http://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-wonder-alaskan-cruise-6-6-2016-fish-extenders-group.3430893/ :sail:

Greetings. The Watson family will be on our third Disney Cruise on this Voyage. We previously did the eastern Caribbean and a European cruise (mainly Italy), both on the Magic. We can't wait for this cruise. There will be four of us, including our son (16) and daughter (cruise departs on her 14th birthday). We'll be in 7044.

Matt

Greetings. The Watson family will be on our third Disney Cruise on this Voyage. We previously did the eastern Caribbean and a European cruise (mainly Italy), both on the Magic. We can't wait for this cruise. There will be four of us, including our son (16) and daughter (cruise departs on her 14th birthday). We'll be in 7044.

Matt

Welcome!

Matt

Welcome Matt and family!

Hello from Nashville, Tennessee!

With just over a year until our cruise, I thought I would start a Cruise Meet thread for the June 6-13, 2016 Disney Wonder Alaskan cruise.

We are doing a three generation girl's cruise. This is my mother's 2nd cruise and the third Disney cruise for myself and my daughter (age 14 during cruise). Our guys are staying home this time, and I'm confident they are going to miss out on a beautiful adventure.

Our other Disney cruises have been Christmas in the Caribbean. While we loved the Dream and the Fantasy, this will be our first cruise on the Wonder and we're excited to try one of the smaller ships.

Please introduce yourself! We have attended meet-ups, but we've never participated in Fish Extenders. Is there anyone that would like to spearhead FE's? We might just participate this time!

Best,
Tanya

Tanya,

Are you the moderator for this thread? I have created a Google document for the Fish Extenders Group for this sailing and would like to post a link to it so people can share/fill-in their information BUT I do not want to violate any policy about external links. Do you know if there is a way to do this? Thank you!

We don't cruise until July, but could someone please check your port adventures and tell me what time Disney is offering the Klondike Rock Climbing and Rappelling (SW02) excursion in Skagway? Thank you.

Tanya,

Are you the moderator for this thread? I have created a Google document for the Fish Extenders Group for this sailing and would like to post a link to it so people can share/fill-in their information BUT I do not want to violate any policy about external links. Do you know if there is a way to do this? Thank you!
Well, you can't post a link to it per the current DIsboards policy:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/

But, you can post a picture of it, either directly here on the cruise meet thread, or in a private conversation. One note - while you can have a private conversation with up to 20 people, all those participating in the conversation must have a least 10 posts to participate.

Or, if you have email addresses for everyone, you can email them the list.

HI everyone! Its been awhile since I've been on here. My daughter who is 9 1/2 is very shy and would love to get to know other girls her age before the cruise. Would anybody with daughters that age like to FaceTime or Skype?

Hi everyone
We will be sailing with you all in June. There are 12 of us. I'm Lisa and my husband is Brian. We have 4 kids 10, 9, 6 and 3. The youngest is our only boy. My brother Scott an his wife Jenny will be joining us with their 2 kids 9 and 3 and my other brother Tim and our mom Betty. We would love to do the fish extender too.
Trying to start planning excursions. Have any of you done this cruise before and have any suggestions?

Hi Everyone! Welcome Lisa! My son just turned 4 and he will be on the cruise as well.

We are starting to get so excited for this cruise! It's really getting close.

I have been trying to find the cruise facebook page and I have been unable to find it. I know there was a previous post about this. Can anyone help?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter